Weathered Palette (The World is My Canvas, I Shall Not Want)

Black D'Sceptyr

THE CHAIN BEAT WILL RISE AGAIN, SEE

AND I WILL LIVE TO SEE IT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VIBRANCY

ALL THE META THAT STANDS AGAINST IT

(prolly, I'm pretty sure Field-Spell-dependant Archetypes are a rarity in the top tier. Then again, the TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(pumps inhaler, takes shaky breath)

(DRAAAAAAAAACOS are still here seriously that's gonna get Card of Demise hit and their cry will only be eclipsed by the Paleozoics)

(alright enough of these brackets, lets introduce a bracket buster for some persistent Painters)

dc3k4d0-345c2761-02b0-41da-9069-f4b4ef1e

[spoiler=Weathered Palette: Info]

Field Spell Card

Lore: If a Fairy monster is Normal Summoned to your field: You can send 1 monster from your hand or field to the GY; activate 1 of these effects.

● Special Summon up to 2 "The Weather" monsters from your Deck whose total Levels are equal to or 1 lower than the Level of that Summoned monster, but with different Attributes from that monster and each other. 
● Send this card and 1 "The Weather" Spell/Trap Card you control to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Fairy Link Monster with 2500 or less ATK from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Link Summon.)

Till the next canvas presents itself, may the reviews and revelry arrive in abundance.

BDS, signing off.

Archived