Contact Without Contact

Fruiota_Hiroshi

GpLBris.png

Contact Without Contact

Normal Spell

Send monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY: Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that lists those monsters as Material but cannot be Fusion Summoned, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If the Fusion Monster would be a "Neos" monster, you can shuffle the Materials into your deck instead.

A simple way to get your Contact Fusions out on the field without having to Summon all of the Materials for it.

Let's assume he misread the card and didn't see the "Cannot be Fusion Summoned" thing. But yeah, Blue-Eyes can be Fusion Summoned so you can't use it with this card. Only ones that'd qualify for usage are the A to Z Fusions, Neos, Glad Beasts and probably some other stuff I forgot. 

For Neos, which I assume you made this for anyway, it helps with one of their major issues; actually getting Neos out and then 1 of the other materials. Still won't push them to being really viable, but it is a start. Those with specific requirements like older GBs (or if you really wanted to use 2 Noxius for Tamer if I remember its summon conditions correctly) can still do something if they wanted to; the V to Z Fusions also have something (but only to make their combined forms because they're slow). ABCs don't need this, but suppose in very rare cases, they can make use of it.

I would like to suggest a card idea though. Special for speeding up Neos.

Rise of Neos? Do with it as you choose. I always liked Neos but could never put together a decent E-Hero deck. I just think it would be cool to see a Neos deck be fast enough to compete with the current meta.

Let's assume he misread the card and didn't see the "Cannot be Fusion Summoned" thing. But yeah, Blue-Eyes can be Fusion Summoned so you can't use it with this card. Only ones that'd qualify for usage are the A to Z Fusions, Neos, Glad Beasts and probably some other stuff I forgot. 

For Neos, which I assume you made this for anyway, it helps with one of their major issues; actually getting Neos out and then 1 of the other materials. Still won't push them to being really viable, but it is a start. Those with specific requirements like older GBs (or if you really wanted to use 2 Noxius for Tamer if I remember its summon conditions correctly) can still do something if they wanted to; the V to Z Fusions also have something (but only to make their combined forms because they're slow). ABCs don't need this, but suppose in very rare cases, they can make use of it.

My main train of thought was the Neos line, but I also considered Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (though it wouldn’t have any ATK) and the XYZ monsters. I was also thinking along the lines of Poly and how there needs to be more Spell support for Contact Fusions in general.

I would like to suggest a card idea though. Special for speeding up Neos.

Rise of Neos? Do with it as you choose. I always liked Neos but could never put together a decent E-Hero deck. I just think it would be cool to see a Neos deck be fast enough to compete with the current meta.

This isn’t the appropriate place to discuss that, as far as I know.

Well, Konami is kinda bad at supporting older Archetypes to get them up to date (or power creeps everything). GBs don't really need the help, but moreso on Neos given its mentality. 

As for the other note the previous user mentioned, while it technically is RELATED to your original intent, should be its own thread because it's otherwise focusing on a very specific application. So @@Horu Ishayuki, if you want that Neos support card, you can make it on your own. 

Well, Konami is kinda bad at supporting older Archetypes to get them up to date (or power creeps everything). GBs don't really need the help, but moreso on Neos given its mentality.

As for the other note the previous user mentioned, while it technically is RELATED to your original intent, should be its own thread because it's otherwise focusing on a very specific application. So @@Horu Ishayuki, if you want that Neos support card, you can make it on your own.

I was actually handing the idea over in hopes that they could possibly make a viable support card. I usually don't make support for existing cards unless said cards fall into part of a project. I usually prefer to make my own archtypes/support.

Archived