Imperial Opinions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're nice just...well I've said it all before. :P As long as you can keep from going too crazy it's fine.

Also I keep forgetting to mention but too many links make me lag >.>

Harmless memester. Not a strong opinion honestly you are just sorta there. Not that I dislike your presence you do you.

I just wish you had an easier name to shorten since I feel weird calling someone King ^^;

muhahahahahahaha

Whatever your opinion on me becomes canon character details.

I don't know you very well at all tbh despite how long you've been around.

But I do enjoy whenever you post and you seem to be smart...wish I had more to say but...

Well there is that I legit think that you're an important part of the forum despite your lack of general activity, when you have something to say it's usually worthwhile.

I don't know you very well at all tbh despite how long you've been around.

But I do enjoy whenever you post and you seem to be smart...wish I had more to say but...

Well there is that I legit think that you're an important part of the forum despite your lack of general activity, when you have something to say it's usually worthwhile.

cow he's kellam

you lied D:

but I want another opinion soooo :D

I'm proud of you, son.

I DEMAND VALIDATION

YOU ARE A GOOD NOODLE

I like you overall. You sometimes get lost in your own thoughts/rambles and sorta lose sight of things but you're a silly guy who generally makes chats better when they don't involve Hyde.

Why is this topic on Page 3 in less than fuckin 8 hours?

Because I deliver too fast.

I like you quite a bit now that I actually see you doing and saying things. You're a clever one, and a jokester who is actually quite chill and nice. So I've grown fond of you, overall.

Also you're a bully and I don't want to play with you any more :T

Because I deliver too fast.

I like you quite a bit now that I actually see you doing and saying things. You're a clever one, and a jokester who is actually quite chill and nice. So I've grown fond of you, overall.

Also you're a bully and I don't want to play with you any more :T

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Don't stop, go on...

YOU ARE A GOOD NOODLE

I like you overall. You sometimes get lost in your own thoughts/rambles and sorta lose sight of things but you're a silly guy who generally makes chats better when they don't involve Hyde.

The metaphorical representation of my mind is more or less the image of my desk: cluttered to hell in back with all sorts of stuff.

Anyway.

You're sorta in the shadows most of the time but I like what I see when I see it :D

I feel you're a potentially dangerous weapon......I'm keeping my eye on you

AuHke7q.gif

Well, yeah, the Yatagarasu has to stick to the shadows! It would be silly to do too much!

UC7MfXv.gif

And of course I'm dangerous. None of you really know me, with the exception of Adrian. I'm a mystery.

interesting

You're a good guy to talk to in general and I really like your creativity. (That Korrina thing in my profile was awesome). You worry me though cause I feel like you've gone somewhat...political, and oddly defensive. I get a weird sense of fakeness that I never got before at times nowadays and it's just weird to me. Cause I always thought you were a cool dude.

You're a good guy to talk to in general and I really like your creativity. (That Korrina thing in my profile was awesome). You worry me though cause I feel like you've gone somewhat...political, and oddly defensive. I get a weird sense of fakeness that I never got before at times nowadays and it's just weird to me. Cause I always thought you were a cool dude.

People change. I am who I am, I appreciate your opinion regardless. I'm curious what "fakeness" you get from me?, I've always been pro-change and willing to discuss topics, I've just grown up and understood that sometimes you need to take a stronger stance on certain aspects and not hide behind lol!showcase. Sometimes you've gotta stand up for yourself before other people will stand up there with you.

Archived