Imperial Opinions

People change. I am who I am, I appreciate your opinion regardless. I'm curious what "fakeness" you get from me?, I've always been pro-change and willing to discuss topics, I've just grown up and understood that sometimes you need to take a stronger stance on certain aspects and not hide behind lol!showcase. Sometimes you've gotta stand up for yourself before other people will stand up there with you.

I think part of it is when you're responding to things more..."officially" it feels...strained, not totally natural.

And there's a weird...lecturing tone to it sometimes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think part of it is when you're responding to things more..."officially" it feels...strained, not totally natural.

And there's a weird...lecturing tone to it sometimes.

I certainly type and behave differently if I'm dealing with something in an official stance... because in those sort of circumstances posting gifs and meming isn't how those sorts of situations should be handled. It's not fake, just changing my tone to match what is required. I can certainly see how it could come across as fake though, but that is not my intention. I'm not putting up a front to act more professional, I just know when to use different tones.

As for lecturing, I would agree to some extent. If I have the knowledge to extend I will certainly do my best to put it forward, as should anyone I feel. I'm all about learning and developing and I am certainly far from perfect.

I appreciate you talking to me... and also to clarify I'm not trying to "defend" myself just discussing a conversation topic :P

Archived