Krow's Bandwagon Opinions Again

Mr. Best Male 2008

Guess that means u don't like me eh?

Guess that means u don't like me eh?

ur alright kiddo

:444811_key:

You were cool before you were a mod, and you're even cooler now that you are a mod. You've messaged me three times on minor infractions, where as other mods have ignored more serious things I've done. You remind me of a less ass whoopin' Icy (He's permabanned me twice, and for 1-2 years I think). Good up the good work angus,

S3bWC96.gif

Ayy you cool. Fun to play league with even tho we are never on at the same time. You have a lot of respect around the forum and you deserve it bud.

don't believe i posted in the last one

Fun on and off YCM on Discord. You have respectable opinions in TCG and that's rare on this site. One of my fav three little weebs

Doot doot

You don't really have a high opinion of me but that's coo. I see you here and there around the forum and you seem like a pretty genuine person. One of the members who I wish our paths would cross more often on YCM.

tumblr_n3u8eztEMI1qh8u1do1_500.gif

You as cute as that little pokemon donut thing in that gif

dunno if we've interacted enough but w/e lesgooo

who r u

@ cause I'm too lazy to quote properly. Definite fav active member currently. you a rad lad

Dew it

Honestly I thought you were a different member from back in the day so now I dunno who u is but I like what I've seen

Krow for mod.

We haven't interacted much but you kicku my assu in the brawl so you must be cool

we played league together once with some other ycmers. i was the veigar that couldn't cs and was bad

Oh why you in my club so you de best

hi

We don't talk much on here but off YCM your'e one of the three weeb musketeers

ur a baka m8

ur mums ur dad

Archived