Krow's Bandwagon Opinions Again

Mr. Best Male 2008

Memes.

who r u

dont @me

@@Tormented you cool, probably the second greatest thing to happen to YCM once #FurryGenocide kicks in

let's see it, if there is anything to see

I liked one of you TCG posts once so you aight. Your Bakugo copslay make me massively erect.

Besides the awkward heterosexual flirting.

One of my oldest friends from here. Even though we seemed to be on polar opposite sides of the YCM community it never affected our friendship and that's pretty fuckin cool I'd say.

Release your feelings all over me

Man. Whenever I see your name it reminds me of the good ol' days. At first we didn't talk much and we really only interacted when I would post my card sets I'd make, but then the music section became lit and you became one of my three closest friends on here. We don't talk nearly as much as we should these days, but when I had a hankering to get back in touch with old YCMers you and Willieh were the first dudes I chased around for (and funk finding willieh was some fbi sheet yo)

Man. Whenever I see your name it reminds me of the good ol' days. At first we didn't talk much and we really only interacted when I would post my card sets I'd make, but then the music section became lit and you became one of my three closest friends on here. We don't talk nearly as much as we should these days, but when I had a hankering to get back in touch with old YCMers you and Willieh were the first dudes I chased around for (and funk finding willieh was some fbi sheet yo)

The feelings are mutual bro. Man, I remember when I actually came on here for YGO... now that takes me back. Crazy how sheet changes.

Archived