This is the single greatest addition to this website

Tormented

I am truly a master of the arts

thanks tormented so cool you're!

I don't really have a priority right now, the bug fixes are nowhere near as simple as adding a simple cosmetic change, in fact, all my attempts at fixing bugs have come to nought. 

I don't have the access needed to upload entirely new applications to circumvent many of the broken features. Many of the issues inherently come down to outdated applications still being applied to a forum software that they weren't built for. I can only work with what I have and what I have is relatively limited in the grand scheme of things. 

It's not just a case of fixing the bugs. @

I'm not asking you to do something you're incapable of. That would be silly. Moreso I wanted to know just what you were capable of. And if it's just cosmetic stuff, that's totally fine. It's not "hallelujah the site is saved" or anything, but the changes are certainly still welcome, at least by myself.

I'm not asking you to do something you're incapable of. That would be silly. Moreso I wanted to know just what you were capable of. And if it's just cosmetic stuff, that's totally fine. It's not "hallelujah the site is saved" or anything, but the changes are certainly still welcome, at least by myself.

I understand, apologies if it seems like I wasn't being overly antagonistic. It is MOSTLY cosmetic stuff with some very minor functional modifications, such as the mentioning feature/modifying profiles and anything that is "simple". Entirely new applications, such as the cardmaker are pretty much very unlikely.

I am currently doing my best to get the warning system back to a functioning level, I'm pretty sure that avatar uploading feature is just completely funked.

if it is possible to dislodge the shop from its own sphincter, that would be pretty cool too

I am planning to look at the economy system in-depth fairly soon, not sure what I can do for it but if I can do something, I will, of course, do my best.

What exactly is broken with it so I know before going in, apart from being a usability nightmare?

We are steadily getting around 50 new members registering a day, so I would like to think there is no longer a registration bug?

We are steadily getting around 50 new members registering a day, so I would like to think there is no longer a registration bug?

Sakura would know the details of what was wrong exactly. I was kinda confused about the whole affair 

I am planning to look at the economy system in-depth fairly soon, not sure what I can do for it but if I can do something, I will, of course, do my best.

What exactly is broken with it so I know before going in, apart from being a usability nightmare?

The "buy" button results in an error page. It still buys the thing, though. And it might bypass item limits? Unsure on this one but it seems to be the case. Idc about this but though.

Also, items might be unusable? Wait, I used an item the other day.

Shop might be functional and nobody realized.

I'm really not a good source for these things, I mentally checked out a few weeks into January.

The "buy" button results in an error page. It still buys the thing, though. And it might bypass item limits? Unsure on this one but it seems to be the case. Idc about this but though.

Also, items might be unusable? Wait, I used an item the other day.

Shop might be functional and nobody realized.

I'm really not a good source for these things, I mentally checked out a few weeks into January.

I bought a name change, got the error, and couldn't use the item less than a month ago. So yeah, still bugged when I last checked.

Archived