Vampire Fräulein

Pn2x-JAa6WSEqd_6M1EbxMxJUYI-e-LfwFK8TOty

Vampire Fräulein

Level 5 DARK Zombie Effect Monster

600 ATK / 2000 DEF

-You can only use this card name's (1) effect once per turn.

(1) When a monster declares an attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position.

(2) Once per battle, if your Zombie monster battles an opponent's monster, during damage calculation (Quick Effect): You can pay LP in multiples of 100 (max. 3000); your monster gains that much ATK/DEF during that damage calculation only.

(3) If this card destroyed a monster(s) by battle, at the end of the Battle Phase: You can Special Summon as many of those monster(s) as possible from the GY to your field.

gonna put my general thoughts here.

they seems try really hard to put  synergies this line up with old vampires and the upcoming structure deck i presumed but by about midway they generalize it so instead we have a rather almost decent effects that ironically not really tied up the old vampire like Zaizuma said in the other thread so at the end they not really solve anything other than telling us to make a new deck. to be fair though Vampire isn't really tied to each other even with the last support they got prior to this.

The art is really beautiful, IMO.

I will just echo what was mentioned already in the other threads: this new support doesn't look really tied to the previous generations of Vampires, instead sharing this Goyo-ish effect and cookie cutter-ish support that some can apply to all Zombies. Familiar and Brood look really good at generating advantage with their searching and self-revival, and the searchable Tensu they introduce has potential, IMO.

Archived