Reboot: The Guardian Code [Reboot of ReBoot]

Super Chaos Sonic

[breathes incredibly heavy]

So...apparently, this is the newest trailer for what is known as Reboot: The Guardian Code, this being apparently a reboot of the classic show ReBoot. Now, many people, including myself, have been wanting a reboot of ReBoot for a while now. But...okay, I'll level with everyone: this looks BAD!!!

The only possible redeeming factor of this is the digital villain: Megabyte. In the trailer you'll be able to see him, but provided is the OG version of Megabyte.

[spoiler=OG Megabyte]

K07pocR.jpg

See? The ONLY redeeming factor...well that and they got the logo/symbol right...so there's that. There's no Bob, Enzo (nor Future Enzo), HELL not even Hexadecimal!! Literally, all this is a type of Power Rangers ripoff to build up on a nostalgic TV show that many liked. I don't mean to bash on something I haven't even seen yet, but this was an amazing show and it seems like almost everything to many people has to be in a live action format...which for something like this: IT DOESN'T.

*Slowly exhales and steps off soapbox* ...it's apparently popping up in March on the 30th on Netflix. After watching that trailer...I...I seriously need to go lay down and cry myself to sleep. T-T

Archived