Vendread Dawning (Better Living through Biting)

Black D'Sceptyr

....even though barely any light is even shown in this card's picture. Never stopped my naming process before, being compatico with the title and cards, hasn't it my wonderful friends? Eh? Amiritoh goodness gracious let's just get to fixing this walking disappointment my god Vampires turned into Kozmo wannabes and STILL aged better than this five-month-old-Resident-Evil-retreading-hand-hungry only-one-third-of-the-cards-aren't-walking-dumpster-fires-having-ass 

I PRESENT THE DAWNING, SINCE WE'RE DOING THIS WHOLE PROMOTING UNDERSERVED TCG-EXCLUSIVE ARCHETYPES NOW ABC GUN MY GOOD FRIEND FROM ANOTHER END

vendread_dawning_by_bdsceptyr-dc46or5.pn

[spoiler=Vendread Dawning: Info]

Ritual Spell Card

Lore: This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Vendread Chimera" and/or "Vendread Battlelord" from your hand or GY when you control a monster that was Special Summoned from the GY. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie monster if you Ritual Summon 2 monsters with this effect, whose total Levels exactly equal the Levels of the monster(s) you Ritual Summon. You can banish this card and 1 other "Vendread" card from your GY; add 1 "Vendread" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except "Vendread Dawning".

Hard Ritual Summoning to flood the field with recursive threats fast, hard searching that Burial might actually be worth running to recur, fixing the main issues with both Vendreads (good spells, hella large hoops to run through to get them in timely fashion....

But BDS, what about Nekroz our meta is being put on lock by yet another Yuma-oriented Extra Deck-Boss-Stun-Spamming Pendulum Deck, the only reason I'm not wondering whether Konami collectively unlearned everything from 2015 is cuz Ash Blossom'll pop up the second I even THINK of searching anything, even my mind.

wait what are you talking about I've never been bitter in my life

and until such an event occurs, reviews, revelry, you know the drill, get to spelunking.

BDS, signing off. 

Archived