Not Opinions. Not Facts. What It Is.

Dad

You narcissistic jerk.   Dae, I feel like you're trying to replace Enguin (you can't do that he was an icon).  But why tho?  Oh and I overreacted the other day.  I know I apologized already,  but for real, that sheet wasn't called for and I'm sorry.  Emotions were running high and I acted inappropriately.  I know I'm an jabroni but I do like you.  Just don't tell your girlfriend.

Holy sheet, that is actually hurtful. I apologize for everything that I have done that is even a poor imitation of Enguin. I will try to change, for the better. You're right about the other sheet, too. I was really drunk and overworked. Love you, daddy. <3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Dad has to say about me

Listen Rep.  You know I'm still upset witchu right?  You didn't make a character for Philosophy of Man?  Like, why cuz?  I was so hyped to see whatchu would come up with :(

You good folks tho.  No beef.

Alright, Dad, come at me. I don't even care anymore. Not after I've seen some of the things you said against other people, or the things others have said on other opinion threads.

Bruh, I really don't have any beef with you.  Nothing I had against you was personal.  But you weren't following the rules in debates.  Speaking of which, I think I can give you another chance and take you off the list.  You still a lil cringey but I mean everybody kinda is.  I mean, have you seen some of the members here?  LMAO

Been feeling uneasy and unsure where we stand, so I hope we can clear things up here.

I got no beef witchu Pat.  You've started to step back a lot more especially with your interactions with Winter, and I'm grateful for it.  I do find that you seem to pick a lot of sheet apart for trivial reasons so that kinda annoys me, but everybody has their own quirks and sheet that we may or may not like.  So I'm not really gonna hold that sheet against you.

I'm curious...curiosity killed the cat or the hedgehog but whatever.

Thoughts on me?

Number one protag and someone of a few YCMembers that I can say I truly give a funk about.  Real sheet, if you died today or tomorrow, I would break.  I value you, my jabroni.  No homo or nun, but Sonic you a real ride or die.  You're a good friend.

Bruh, I really don't have any beef with you.  Nothing I had against you was personal.  But you weren't following the rules in debates.  Speaking of which, I think I can give you another chance and take you off the list.  You still a lil cringey but I mean everybody kinda is.  I mean, have you seen some of the members here?  LMAO

Well. If you think I've been passive aggressive I guess I just haven't been as upfront about my aggression as I thought.

Which, for the record, I thought I've been pretty damn clear when I've had a problem with someone.

But okay, here, maybe this will clear things up.

I find it interesting you call me passive aggressive and fake. You, who I had thought all this time was a friend. Until this very moment I thought we were close and liked each other on a personal level. But disdain? Man, talk about fake.

Ever think I seem like a nice guy because in general I'm a nice guy who wants to get along with people? Probably not. Because apparently to you people need to be aggressive bastards to be "real". Just look at what you said about Yui.

I can be aggressive too. I choose not to because I don't feel like myself when I'm an jabroni. But I guess if you disdain me there's no reason to give a sheet about someone who I thought was my friend.

You said earlier you wanted a break from YCM because it was "toxic" yet the most toxic person I've encountered these days was you. Maybe you soak in toxicity or something but whatever the case something's gone horribly wrong. Even as I write this I almost feel bad because I think about all the good times but, funk, if you've been disdaining me for so long was I the only one thinking it was good times?

Listen Rep.  You know I'm still upset witchu right?  You didn't make a character for Philosophy of Man?  Like, why cuz?  I was so hyped to see whatchu would come up with :(

You good folks tho.  No beef.

I really wanted to! I don't remember the exact reason why I didn't end up making an app, iirc part of it was irl (I think college related) stuff and part of it was I just could not think of something when I actually sat down to make a character hours before the deadline, which is a shame because now that things have slowed down on my half I can think of at least one or two characters that I'd want to do.

Not joining Persona RP will probably be my biggest YCM regret, which isn't saying that much tbh but still.

Well. If you think I've been passive aggressive I guess I just haven't been as upfront about my aggression as I thought.

Which, for the record, I thought I've been pretty damn clear when I've had a problem with someone.

But okay, here, maybe this will clear things up.

I find it interesting you call me passive aggressive and fake. You, who I had thought all this time was a friend. Until this very moment I thought we were close and liked each other on a personal level. But disdain? Man, talk about fake.

Ever think I seem like a nice guy because in general I'm a nice guy who wants to get along with people? Probably not. Because apparently to you people need to be aggressive bastards to be "real". Just look at what you said about Yui.

I can be aggressive too. I choose not to because I don't feel like myself when I'm an jabroni. But I guess if you disdain me there's no reason to give a sheet about someone who I thought was my friend.

You said earlier you wanted a break from YCM because it was "toxic" yet the most toxic person I've encountered these days was you. Maybe you soak in toxicity or something but whatever the case something's gone horribly wrong. Even as I write this I almost feel bad because I think about all the good times but, funk, if you've been disdaining me for so long was I the only one thinking it was good times?

Aggression does not equate to being real.  Yui never really hid it, but he was at least up front about it.  You, however, I find have kept it behind peachy words and pretty adjectives.  I hate it.

And I've known you longer than six-eight months, but like I said, I don't hate you.  I hate this front you put up, and this version of you where you actually stop talking to me like I'm ten and actually speak your funking mind, is what I'm looking for.  I'd rather have this than whatever the hell else you were doing before.

This isn't even aggressive.  You just seem honest.  And that's what I want.

Aggression does not equate to being real.  Yui never really hid it, but he was at least up front about it.  You, however, I find have kept it behind peachy words and pretty adjectives.  I hate it.

And I've known you longer than six-eight months, but like I said, I don't hate you.  I hate this front you put up, and this version of you where you actually stop talking to me like I'm ten and actually speak your funking mind, is what I'm looking for.  I'd rather have this than whatever the hell else you were doing before.

This isn't even aggressive.  You just seem honest.  And that's what I want.

I think the issue is.. cultural? Not race wise but...I just talk different naturally.

I AM being honest when I talk like that. It's just sorta how I talk. I've never tried to hide what I felt behind those words they're the words I think fit how I feel best.

I honestly thought my opinions and such were clear.

It feels uncomfortable to say things more aggressively because I usually don't feel aggressive about a lot of my thoughts.

(also I thought that was aggressive >.>)

@@Dad At least you can actually stick to a diet, unlike me

:(

Bruh diets aren't a joke.  Like, this sheet is really funking difficult.  It's by no means easy to stick to so don't feel bad about it.  It takes a lot of discipline.  Believe me, I'm tempted every day LOL.  I give myself one cheat day a month (breakfast, lunch, dinner).  This coming Saturday I'm having pancakes >:)

I think the issue is.. cultural? Not race wise but...I just talk different naturally.

I AM being honest when I talk like that. It's just sorta how I talk. I've never tried to hide what I felt behind those words they're the words I think fit how I feel best.

I honestly thought my opinions and such were clear.

It feels uncomfortable to say things more aggressively because I usually don't feel aggressive about a lot of my thoughts.

(also I thought that was aggressive >.>)

I don't think you're wrong about the cultural thing.  Maybe I've perceived it wrong because of our differences?  That's plausible imo.  Tbh, I could very well just be paranoid.  And if I've gotten your intentions wrong, that's my own funking fault, not yours.  It's not your fault nor your problem that I read into something that probably isn't there.

And if that is the case, then that's my bad.  I'm wrong, and I'm sorry.  

Bruh diets aren't a joke. Like, this sheet is really funking difficult. It's by no means easy to stick to so don't feel bad about it. It takes a lot of discipline. Believe me, I'm tempted every day LOL. I give myself one cheat day a month (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This coming Saturday I'm having pancakes >:)

I don't think you're wrong about the cultural thing. Maybe I've perceived it wrong because of our differences? That's plausible imo. Tbh, I could very well just be paranoid. And if I've gotten your intentions wrong, that's my own funking fault, not yours. It's not your fault nor your problem that I read into something that probably isn't there.

And if that is the case, then that's my bad. I'm wrong, and I'm sorry.

It’s not like I have never tried to diet in some way. They always make the unhealthy food taste the best D:

It’s not like I have never tried to diet in some way. They always make the unhealthy food taste the best D:

It's less about eating healthy and more about eating less. Or at least, that's what it was for me. It's not even a matter of starving yourself, but ordering a medium (whatever) instead of a large (whatever) is the kind of thing that really adds up over time.

I personally don't enjoy eating much anymore so I can go without eating whole meals for days at a time if I'm going through a depressive episode. I still have weight to lose but I could probably very easily shave off a lot of it if I felt like playing dice with God.

But I'm weird. I don't have good eating habits at all and it's kind of a miracle that I don't have any vitamin deficiencies. I don't know if this advice applies to anyone else.

I don't think you're wrong about the cultural thing.  Maybe I've perceived it wrong because of our differences?  That's plausible imo.  Tbh, I could very well just be paranoid.  And if I've gotten your intentions wrong, that's my own funking fault, not yours.  It's not your fault nor your problem that I read into something that probably isn't there.

And if that is the case, then that's my bad.  I'm wrong, and I'm sorry.  

Nah man misunderstands go both ways. I legit never considered that how I said things wouldn't be understood which probably led to me pressing more about things when instead I should've explained better. Hopefully all is well though. Thanks.

I got no beef witchu Pat.  You've started to step back a lot more especially with your interactions with Winter, and I'm grateful for it.  I do find that you seem to pick a lot of sheet apart for trivial reasons so that kinda annoys me, but everybody has their own quirks and sheet that we may or may not like.  So I'm not really gonna hold that sheet against you.

I think I pick things apart because I often come from an "all or nothing" perspective, which I really want to find a more middle ground on. I'm glad we're doing good.

Nah man misunderstands go both ways. I legit never considered that how I said things wouldn't be understood which probably led to me pressing more about things when instead I should've explained better. Hopefully all is well though. Thanks.

I appreciate you getting back to me.  Real sheet, thank you.

Right I still haven't sought opinions here yet. 

Shut up bruh, you know we cool like the other side of the pillow in the middle of June with no air conditioning.  It's all good.

Guest BGMCANN0N

Bro, I deadass don't recognize you.  I checked your name history and still don't recognize you.  No disrespect, but who you sposed to be my guy?

Well... I am formerly known as EgmoedeusXVII... But, that may not help as much considering I don't venture far from where I usually post.

Well... I am formerly known as EgmoedeusXVII... But, that may not help as much considering I don't venture far from where I usually post.

Damn son that didn't help.  I'm sorry but I don't really recognize you.  Can't give an opinion.

Archived