Anyone know how to get Pends and Links?

Notthefreakingme

Question

2 answers to this question

I do need to update that thread with the series 10 version [especially since I have been developing it for a while], but yeah, you can use my template for Link Monsters and pretty much everything else. Right now, it's still the prototype series 9 one. Fonts will need to be downloaded separately, though I think I provide them for you as well. 

As for TCGEditor, Programmer hasn't given a response since October 2017, so either he's busy with other projects, licensing rights are a pain to obtain (given what's in here) or something else happened. There's also Magic Set Editor as another option, but that one has its own share of issues (last time I checked, they do have Links as an add-on or something).

You're probably thinking of TCGEditor, which I've linked for the sake of convenience. However, development seems to have ended last April, with only a couple minor tweaks since then. Despite that, it should still be perfectly functional. On the other hand, this also means TCGEditor doesn't have Link monsters.

For that, I've gone to the trouble of digging through some threads and finding a Link monster format Sakura made, which can be located here. It should also work for Pendulums, Xyz, etc, but because it's saved as an xcf file, you'll need GIMP to use it.

Archived