Rod's Opinion Thread

Rodrigo

what r u enjoyin this season

Man, there are so many comfy and fun shows this season. Yuru Camp, Mitsuboshi Colors, Yorimoi, Koi wa Ameagari no You Ni, 3-gatsu no Lion 2, Darling in the Franxx, Gakuen Babysitters (sleeper of the season IMO), Kokkoku, Violet Evergarden, and others. You can check my MAL on my profile (always updated since I use it to track episodes I've watched).

As for you, I really like you and your memes and your weebness, definitely one of my favorite members of the site :3

You sure know how to please me don't you, this is the true form of ASMR

Rewas is way too deep in the memes, you gotta calm down on that stuff man, it's a powerful drug

Sounds fun

You've probably given me more than one free game on one of the platforms, lmao. You're a great guy Ashley, we should talk more often!

Haha silly rod you don’t exist

That's true, I ceased to exist in 2015, YCM just got boring at that point lol, but now it's EGAO again

Probably the most invested member of the entire site, you've done so much for the forum. A great fun person to talk to as well, especially over the mic. RIP Skype Calls, those were the days.

Let's try

All I know about you is that you like to hoard reps on games and Misc, and this has been true ever since I came back to the site in 2014. You sure like your internet points, huh? I understand that as I used to do the same, haha

Yamakaze.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.20

More, gimmie more pls, you got the best pics

I like you because you're sharing a lot of cool and interesting stuff on the status bar, not to mention your taste for anime pics. Great member.

Why do I feel that I'm gonna regret this?  Kappa  .

You're quite interesting. You're very active, has been around for a long time, was even part of the Planets fad (remember that? I was ur-funking-anus). But most of your posts are either conforming to what someone said earlier or a very generic, bland opinion. So you stand out by being very neutral, which I find fascinating.

go

My YCM soulmate, you're the best, love you <3

do me

:thinking: Best mod for sure, all you need to do now is actually become a mod

oy

You're probably my favorite member here of all time, aside Armz and Darkplant (RIP both). I was glad to help you get back to the site.

Praise Mitch

Our initial histoery was quite funny now that I look back at it. For a long time I hated you but now I've learned to embrace Hina

Rowdy Roddy what do you got for me

Favorite Robot MtG player, we should play EDH sometime (and I need to resintall Skype to get back to the group chat)

I mean, we had a rough patch back in in 2014, but we cool now, right?

Yeah, well, we're cool now. But I see you haven't changed all those years, which is actually a good thing. I like when people keep their young spirits.

10876097.jpg

you must choose

If I must choose, I choose them all <3 But seriously, the best girl is already on the middle with the biggest pic. All hail Megumin

We haven't talked much, despite you being on the MtG chat for a while, but I always thought you were a fine person.

You're quite interesting. You're very active, has been around for a long time, was even part of the Planets fad (remember that? I was ur-funking-anus). But most of your posts are either conforming to what someone said earlier or a very generic, bland opinion. So you stand out by being very neutral, which I find fascinating.

How could I forget the Planet fad? (I was freaking Mercury) I also remember the war we had with the Egyptian Gods.

Archived