hot opinions

mitchermitcher

Yeaaaah, I played Usami a bit too well. Which makes me happy in terms of the role, but sad in terms of poor bunny qq

Also yes, it's 3-way. It's... interesting, but I'm bad at describing this sort of thing. Mostly just trying to get to the point where it doesn't have to be online...

Hola.

i dont really have anything to say that hasnt already been said by other people. even this has already been said i think, but the duck gimmick is annoying, whether its you or zai. i do sympathize with how you feel out of place here but i don't have a good answer to give. any advice i try to give would be hypocritical at best.

Why did you like my post saying I shouldn't be mod :thinking:

srry when was this again

i confuse you for IRS at times, but lately i dont anymore since you post in the cards sections a lot and i dont think i've seen IRS in those sections.

and actually i dont think you'd be a bad mod, based on what i've seen around

Yeaaaah, I played Usami a bit too well. Which makes me happy in terms of the role, but sad in terms of poor bunny qq

Also yes, it's 3-way. It's... interesting, but I'm bad at describing this sort of thing. Mostly just trying to get to the point where it doesn't have to be online...

i do hope the best for you three and genuinely hope it works out, not because its you in particular but cuz i like that sorta thing.

i guess i'll say it pre-emptively but the next DR character i want to see here would be tsumugi. my favorite V3 is shuichi but i can see that becoming annoying and not for the same reasons as usami.

You'll always be my Danna45 from dllrs who is best friends forever with nour on WDA to me, you little munchkin.

Also I got this randomly after like 7 years of not going on WDA, I hope you're having fun:

59af9beb5605b9060ee4298b3c0d8005.png

i'm actually only using this name since it caught on here for some reason. i use danna on other places, and lately, other names, but it's not like i'm trying to hide it here in particular.

i was actually quite surprised when i saw you here, and when i saw that you posted the same statuses here and on DNF. it was nice to see some things don't change between YGO forums. this was back when DNF was up anyway.

ultimately you're nour's brother to me and i guess that's fine? i know she dislikes you-ish but i do hope you two make up when you're both older, siblings are important after all.

and sometimes i feel like my comment to winter applies to you as well, the sycophant part, but then every once in a while you do the exact opposite and throw off my impressions of you.

[spoiler=Actual V3 Spoilers]It's not that I dislike tsumugi, but I spent the entire game suspicious of her, from her very first scene. She just rubbed me wrong, and I was just squinting at her, waiting for her to be an evil jabroni.

And then she kinda was. What amused me most was that her gimmick was the same as my Halloween gimmick, despite my lack of knowledge of V3 at that time lol

IDK if I'll even do another character for my profile, though. Celeste and Kokichi are ones I can relate to, on some level, and there's a very... specific reason for changing to Celeste from Kokichi that I won't go into.

I do use Tsumugi's sprites fairly often, though, because they're top tier at reacting.

i liked it cuz you nominated the same candidate i did a la darj

I can't imagine it's a strong one but might as well all the same. 

tbh yeah, i don't really have much to say that doesnt apply to say, yui or rep. sorry if you wanted something more introspective but i really can't come up with anything.

Since are interactions are very rare by now, let's see what we have thus far.

i think you hide behind memes and pictures too much, and to be kinda honest i'm not fond of the low-content misc threads you used to create like daily. its not like i think misc particularly requires high quality content or anything, but stuff like 'post and get x' is really just too tame and thoughtless. its not cheeky, its not particularly dumb, and its too plain. if i had to say, i envision misc to be closer to 4chan than 9gag. they're both dumb but one is just regurgitated content and the other is offensive unintelligible drivel, and i would pick the latter.

[spoiler=Actual V3 Spoilers]It's not that I dislike tsumugi, but I spent the entire game suspicious of her, from her very first scene. She just rubbed me wrong, and I was just squinting at her, waiting for her to be an evil jabroni.

And then she kinda was. What amused me most was that her gimmick was the same as my Halloween gimmick, despite my lack of knowledge of V3 at that time lol

IDK if I'll even do another character for my profile, though. Celeste and Kokichi are ones I can relate to, on some level, and there's a very... specific reason for changing to Celeste from Kokichi that I won't go into.

I do use Tsumugi's sprites fairly often, though, because they're top tier at reacting.

forgot this one

[spoiler=vee threeeeeee]i dont like her too much myself but she's a fun gimmick, like your halloween gimmick.

i was spoiled on her so honestly i'm not sure how to feel about her reveal, but she was literally the plainest, most boring character until then and there really isnt anyone else who's suspicious.

i dismissed celeste for a while but after refreshing my memory on her again, she really is a lot like ouma. practically the same even.

i'm not entirely fond of ouma myself even if i get what kind of character they were going for with him, and how he's different from SDR2's nagito, i still feel like nagito is really so much more charismatic, much more of a character. and that's the point with ouma, he's not a character, but a person stuck in a death game. but still. nagito's greato,

Archived