Sonic Does Opinions

Super Chaos Sonic

Alright...let's get these started off!! Don't hate me if they aren't too good...

You don't know me, you don't now who I am. I don't even know who I am so how are you going to know about who I am.

You don't know me, you don't now who I am. I don't even know who I am so how are you going to know about who I am.

This is correct, sadly. At this point, I know not who you are, so I cannot give a proper opinion then.

Let's try

@@The Nyx Avatar

...oh boy.

Honestly, I think you're pretty cool. The fact that Misc is constantly where I happen to see you and your countless threads is cool. Also a little jealous at the fact that the bulk of your Reps/Likes comes from Misc. You'll have to tell me the secret to get

Sure.

@@Thar

...let's see.

You aren't bad at all as a person. Not gonna lie, do happen to miss those stories you wrote, the "Thar Pairings" stuff. And won't lie...even that crack pairing of me and that stalker user that I had still made me crack up. You keep doing you man!

hi

@

...well...

Don't remember you being this trolly as you have been the last couple of times, Dae. Then again, you might've been back in the day and I didn't notice.

Your good for a laugh...just not when your OVERLY trolly lol

Doki doki.

@

The fact that we met firstly on Grimm Nights was pretty sad. Wish we had gotten to know each other a lot sooner than that XD

Nevertheless, you are quite the amazing guy. Your characters are amazing by proxy and even your ideas in regards to YGO decks, RPs, and just characters in general are great! The fact that RP-wise, all our characters end up being either friends or partnered up is just showing that we've ended up becoming pretty close as friends. A cool dude through and through!

It's been a very long time since we last spoke, I'm curious how you "see" me.

@@Tormented

Tormy...well, better give you something good then.

It is true we haven't spoken in a while, but just seeing things now, things are looking up for you. I honestly hadn't ever expected you to end up being given Admin powers and end up fixin' up YCM like you have been. It's pretty awesome! As for you yourself, you are quite the cool guy.

Guess things aren't the same as they were back in the old days on the forum now...so keep up the good work dude!

beep boop

@@Yui

Welp, knew this was coming...

You have been quite the fun guy to talk to. Your "flat is justice" thing being one of those things that does get me to laugh a bit, but just because I immediately take that and equate it to you. You and Sai both have been always helping me and making me laugh and even forget my problems...so I gotta thank you and him for that.

Hope you do end up doing an RP that you yourself can host, cause I wouldn't mind Co-Hosting with you in order to make it thrive.

gotta go fast

@@Reptilious

Rep my man! Your awesome around RP. Enjoy seeing the different characters you have from time to time...Isami is my favorite right now, so good work there on snek boi! XD

do you really have an opinion?

@

Been told opinions are like asses...everyone has one xD

Joking aside, you Black, have been around here for quite a while. You've been doing alright as far as I can remember, just a few hiccups here and there with a few different users (Not to mention that one Halloween Masquerade with the Flowey incident....smh), but other than that, you're pretty cool!

@

@@Featherine Augustus Aurora

Well Hina, I've seen you around RP a few times and only recently back in action (either that or I'm just blind).

Dibs

@

....who are you? Seriously. I've been on this site for a long while and I don't even know who you are.

Your opinion is super important to me. As your friend, I appreciate anything you have to say.

Please be honest about me.

@@Dad

Imma be as honest as you were to me: you are an awesome person. I mean it. You are a legit fun person to be around and you know how to get things done. Not only that, you're a great story teller (just need to hurry up and catch up A LOT on Alive xD).

Honest as all get out dude. You're awesome, end of discussion!

hi

@@cr47t

Not too familiar with you, unfortunately.

Archived