YCM Waifu Wars! Season 4 (results)

Chiri Tsukikawa

Placings are now in the OP. Come see, come comment and then this will be locked.

And if everyone would kindly agree to please hold off on creating another tournament right away just because this is over, as I am aware (I saw that status) of some kind of YMB happening very soon and I assume it'll be in this section as always, that would be jwool. Thank y'all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeeeesh! Nephenee won! And it is one of my nominations.

I like that Cynthia made it to 2nd place, too. I didn't nominate her, but I'm a fan of her as well.

But mainly I'm glad that Fire Emblem and Pokemon prevailed over these idol or "girl club" anime characters. It kinda shows that despite the popularity of the latter in YCM, at heart the site still leans towards game franchises.

Overall the competition was fun, and from it I noticed a thing or 2 about what YCM likes.

Yeeeesh! Nephenee won! And it is one of my nominations.

I like that Cynthia made it to 2nd place, too. I didn't nominate her, but I'm a fan of her as well.

But mainly I'm glad that Fire Emblem and Pokemon prevailed over these idol or "girl club" anime characters. It kinda shows that despite the popularity of the latter in YCM, at heart the site still leans towards game franchises.

Overall the competition was fun, and from it I noticed a thing or 2 about what YCM likes.

Cynthia lost to Trish last time in the finals, and this time to Neph

Third time is a charm?

From one Neph to another: 

tumblr_naqe2bLnv51rxmk5uo1_500.jpg

Congrats

Archived