[2700 Reps] Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

307138.jpg

Still one of my favorite synchros of all time, loved using it during the 2011 era. Good times.

I don't know how hard it is to summon level 9 synchros with the current Link rules, but if you can, she's pretty powerful. Her power will never change, she banishes 3 cards without actually targeting. If there are decks that can still play her, please share here, I'm curious :3

I remember opening like 35+ HA04 packs to try and pull this (back in those days I didn't have ebay), good times.

OT: I honestly can't remember the last time it saw play tbph. Looking back, it seemed like an eternity ago since it was unbanned. I remember the impact it had during Infernity format (Only because an old screensaver I had depicted Kiryu having 3 of it on the board whilst duelling Yusei).

I’ll let you figure out what’s wrong with this post*. Aside from the white text.

*The post that shouldn't have existed (as is this post)

Even though I edited the previous post, I shouldn't have made said post to enquire if it was sufficient enough, therefore a bigger hole was dug. But mistakes were made and if I must be punished, then so be it.

This one and Gem-Knight Crystal just aren't allowed to die in DT, are they? Trish doesn't get it anywhere near as bad as Crystal does, but every so often we see this three-headed dragon pop up in a new form.

At least Crystal moved on to a different world as depicted in the events of Zefra Providence. As for Trish, yeah it does have a habit of turning up again. Last we heard from Trish it was when Devyaty absorbed its power (as well as Brio and Gungnir) and use it to free Shekhinaga who became the late Anoyatyllis. I swear if Trish turns up again...

Archived