PMM Archetype (12/?)

Atypical-Abbie

PMM is an Archetype of Level 4 and 5 Machine monsters with various Attributes. They focus on Xyz Summoning and recycling and creating combo plays in general. Each monster is different, but generally work together well with each other, like Gravity Master and Whirling Wheel, and Water Screw can trigger those monsters as well as the Xyz Monsters. PMM stands for perpetual motion machines, and they are based around the concept in general.

I normally don't post Archetypes on Saturdays, but this is an Archetype I made for an upcoming fan fiction that I am working on. It is the Deck that the main character uses in the first chapter, and I figured I would give people a sneak peak. As I am still writing it, some of these cards may change and I am not sure how many are going in the story, as I made some of these before finishing the chapter. Their appearance is suppose to be steampunk and quite strange, I describe them in the fan fiction.

Main Deck Monsters:

PMM - True Motioner

Machine/LIGHT
Level 4

Perpetual motion machines have been around for ages, though none of them work as intended, never fulfilling its promise, they move seemingly forever, but eventually they all fail, though that doesn’t stop people from trying to make them, and eventually they discovered ways to perfect the craft.

2000/0

PMM - Cox Clock

Machine/EARTH

Level 4

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “PMM” monster from your hand, but it cannot attack this turn. If this card is sent to your GY while you control a “PMM” monster: Draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of “PMM - Cox Clock” once per turn.

1600/1200

PMM - Gravity Master

Machine/WATER
Level 4

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 Machine monster; draw 1 card and reveal it, then if that card is a Machine monster, you can discard it and draw 1 more card. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “PMM” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “PMM - Gravity Master” once per turn.

1500/1500

PMM - Whirling Wheel

Machine/WATER
Level 4

If you drew 2 or more cards during this turn (except during the Draw Phase), you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Defense Position. You can only Special Summon “PMM - Whirling Wheel” once per turn this way. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “PMM” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “PMM - Whirling Wheel”. You can only use this effect of “PMM - Whirling Wheel” once per turn.

1200/1800

PMM - Movement Interferer

Machine/DARK
Level 5

At the end of the Battle Phase, if you added a card from your Deck to your hand during this Battle Phase: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 1 other “PMM” monster you control; return it to your hand, then draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of “PMM - Movement Interferer” once per turn.

800/2100

PMM - Water Screw

Machine/WATER
Level 5

(Quick Effect): You can target 1 “PMM” monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon this card form your hand. If a “PMM” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster, at the start of the Damage Step: You can return both those battling monsters to the hand. You can only use each effect of “PMM - Water Screw” once per turn.

1800/2000

Extra Deck Monsters:

PMM - Drinking Bird

Machine/WATER/Xyz

Rank 4

2 Level 4 Machine monsters

(Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; this card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each card in the GYs until the end of the next turn. You take no battle damage from battles involving this card while it has no material. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “PMM” card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “PMM - Drinking Bird” once per turn.

0/0

PMM - Capillary Bowl

Machine/WATER/Xyz

Rank 5

2 Level 5 Machine monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 “PMM” card in your GY; add it to your hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and 1 Machine monster you control; switch the ATK and DEF of the first target with the second target until the end of this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 Machine monster in your GY, except “PMM - Capillary Bowl”; Special Summon that target. You can only use this effect of “PMM - Capillary Bowl” once per turn.

2000/1500

Spells/Traps:

PMM - Flow

Normal Spell

Special Summon 1 “PMM” monster from your hand and increase its Level 1. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was sent to your GY this turn: You can target 1 other “PMM” card in your GY; place it on top of your Deck, then place this card on top of your Deck.

PMM - Waterworks

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if a “PMM” monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can draw 1 card. Once per turn, if a “PMM” monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 of those monsters in your GY; add it to your hand.

PMM - Fuel

Normal Trap

Target 1 Machine Xyz Monster you control; attach this card to that target as a material, then if that target had no materials when this card was activated, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field.

PMM - Infinite Cycle

Continuous Trap

When this card is activated: You can target 1 “PMM” monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position. If a “PMM” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy the same number of “PMM” monsters in your hand instead.

Archived