Blank Card Images

readyeddy

Question

It's been more than half a year where anytime i try to upload a URL image, it just appears white on the card in "Card Maker". No idea why, before that the images were working fine. It doesn't matter what image i use (from what i have tested so far), it gives me the same problem. I have pictures saved on my PC, and they don't seem to work. Does anyone know any alternative or why this is happening and WHEN will it FINALLY be fixed? Thank you

3 answers to this question

Hello! Thanks for bringing this issue to the site's attention, however I'd like to direct your attention the cardmaker FAQ, found at the very top of this sub-forum!

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/368549-important-cardmaker-faq-modified-12202017/

The issues are listed in the first part of the post, such as your white space in the Card Maker, and our reasons for not fixing it are listed below. Really sorry, but having an admin who owns the site and simply ignores it...there's not much we can do about it.

However, all is not lost! There's a handy offline cardmaker called TCGEditor, which even has Pendulums! You can find it here: http://www.tcgeditor.com/

EDIT: Just to confirm, I am not a mod or admin. Just answering questions while they're not online.

It's been more than half a year where anytime i try to upload a URL image, it just appears white on the card in "Card Maker". No idea why, before that the images were working fine. It doesn't matter what image i use (from what i have tested so far), it gives me the same problem. I have pictures saved on my PC, and they don't seem to work. Does anyone know any alternative or why this is happening and WHEN will it FINALLY be fixed? Thank you

Atop the TCGEditor Dova mentioned, you could upload images to this cardmaker by copying and pasting the url instead. If you want to used a saved image, reupload it to a site like Imgur and copy and paste the direct link. Though that's if you still want to use this site's card maker. Especially if you're on the mobile version of the site.

(Would help if members actually READ the sticky threads, because several people have asked it...)

I should also note that this error only applies to registered members; if you are a guest, then you can upload images as normal. Like Dova mentioned, we do not have an ETA on when it'll be fixed, nor a definitive reason to what happened. Given that it is affecting registered users only, it may have something to do with where images are stored for each member. That part may be restricted to YCMaker's end.

Direct URL links for images work as well; it is more tedious to do so, but they do work. Warning that certain sites will not permit hotlinking, so you'll need to reupload it elsewhere like Imgur (which usually works). 

====

But yeah, we understand you guys want these things fixed, however unless YCMaker starts caring about the site, there isn't much that can be done. Demanding that we fix this right away or else will not get it done any quicker; it's just out of our hands. 

Archived