Here It Goes.

The Razgriz

Heya. It's The Razgriz (kudos if you get the reference).

Being someone who just got back into Yugioh after who-knows-how-long (the last relevant summoning method I remember stopping at was Synchro Summoning), I've been using this site mostly just to make joke cards. But also tried my hand at custom archetypes for fun (probably a noob myself at making them, but...Hey, give it the old college try, right?)

Anyway...Don't know how active I'll be on here, but just wanted to pop in and give a hello.

Hey there, hi. I'm Yui, one of the RP section's finest.

You should by all means stick around and hang out. We're a good community overall, even if we get in fights and disagreements from time to time, and we're always glad to have new blood hanging around. If you do decide to stick around though, especially if you plan on posting your custom cards in the appropriate sections, make sure you've read up on the Custom Cards section rules (ideally for both Casual and Advanced), as well as the forum rules for YCM itself. Any questions you have can be directed to a moderator, who you can identify by their bolded names and the staff banner just under their avatar. Questions about the Custom Cards sections in particular should be directed at Sakura.

So again, welcome aboard Razgriz. Don't be a stranger and make yourself at home, okay? Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Welcome to YCM. 

I'm Sakura, the moderator for Custom Cards, so you'll see me often if you come around.

Like Yui mentioned, make sure you at least read over the rules and stuff (general rules and section specifics). The rules are very technical in certain areas, but a lot of it is just formalities. Basically, formatting stuff in light of Master Rule 4 (Link Monsters) and VRAINS, general policies about where things should be posted, reviewing standards (Advanced is more strict on this because of how the place works), etc. There's also the FAQ threads for general stuff that aren't covered in the rules; there's one for Casual at the moment, but Advanced is WIP at the time of writing.

If you need clarification on any of it, feel free to ask me over PM or in those FAQ threads. 

=====

Hopefully you stick around for a while; Custom Cards is kinda lacking in fresh blood lately.

Enjoy your stay and have fun :D

Archived