Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Childhood Movies

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,361 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:27 PM

I've been putting this one off for far too long. Had this topic in mind for months, but never put it into fruition. Anywho:

The intent for this thread is to share and/or talk about some films that you watched or recollect from your childhood (hence the title). They could be family pictures like a Disney film. Or who knows? Perhaps you watched something intended for a different audience like an action movie. Or mayhaps something that can cater to both like The Mask to give an example. In any case, feel free to say some of the films you recollect from your childhood.

Posted Image

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,164 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
While I did watch Attack of the Clones a lot when I was little, the one movie I loved was Babes in Toyland. In fact, the villain song is still probably my favorite villain song.

Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

The 3 films I most fondly remember watching over and over as a kid are The Iron Giant, Space Jam, and The Prince of Egypt. The Iron Giant still gives me feels even today, Space Jam is admittedly not the best movie but it's still enjoyable, and The Prince of Egypt (which I watched a lot as a kid before I became atheist) is just a phenomenal movie in many aspects (I made an old thread on it last year).

And if we're bringing up songs, this is my favorite from The Prince of Egypt:

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

tristyjo

tristyjo

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
    Last Visit Mar 07 2018 09:15 PM

I remember this Disney film called 'The Fox and the Hound'. It's from the 1960's but it was always shown on Disney during the early 2000's. I also remember watching Toy Story 1 and 2 on DVD with my sister back then. They were our favorite movies.

KingofSpellcasters

KingofSpellcasters

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2018 12:46 PM

I definitely watched Labyrinth a lot as a kid. I still really love it now.

My eyes are down here

SerooChann

SerooChann

• Validating
  • 91 posts
    Last Visit Mar 25 2018 11:05 AM

Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Child's play which I just called "Chucky" back then, Friday the 13th, Resident Evil and a whole load of Horror games: Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame..

Even though I was so scared as a kid but watching my Aunt play every night in the Dark was what made me into Horror games and movies even though I was so scared playing/watching them. Literally terrified.

N19OV.jpg                 

~Hey Natsu? When we grow up, can I be your wife?~

Fun times in DN (Beware of trolls)

Have maths exam tomorrow?

Want some, HUH?!

jabber2033

jabber2033

Because.

• Senior Members
  • 4,347 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:20 PM

The Lion King was probably my family's most watched film when I was a kid.  Wasn't too big a fan of Simba's Pride, but loved the first one and Lion King 1/2.

As far as live action goes, Twister, Jurassic Park, and Star Wars were it.  

A Fire Fist Archetype Guide (Pre-Link Format)

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• Topic Starter
  • The Four Horsemen
  • 5,361 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Favorite animated one:

Show

Favorite live ones:

Show

For ones that I saw when I was a child despite not being the intended audience: