A Mod Edited My Profile

My profile bio was touched and everything was deleted. I have not asked for it to be done, nor did I even give consent for my profile to be touched. I had a lot of stuff on there that meant a great deal to me and now I do not have it. No mod has messaged me about it, requesting me to edit my profile, or even bringing it up with me.

Dae, you literally ripped off MY About Me page and the contents in there. I did not give you permission to take my content. 

The only things that got removed was everything you stole from my page, which is everything but that written card Icy made you.

You could have asked me to delete that. I am sorry for not asking for permission. It was in honor of you and meant a lot to me. I feel betrayed, trying to respect you as I did. It might have been wrong for me to do so in that way, but I would have loved a dialogue before you touch my "About Me". Mods should communicate with their members before taking actions, even just editing a profile regardless of the content within it.

If you had asked, I would've given you permission to use certain parts. But yeah, I should've told you that I didn't approve of the matter (or left you a memo about it).

I request an apology from you. And for you to be more upfront with your actions, starting conversations with members. I have received warnings and offenses, where mods came to spoke to me. I expect the same from you.

Archived