Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Mod Edited My Profile

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,725 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

My profile bio was touched and everything was deleted. I have not asked for it to be done, nor did I even give consent for my profile to be touched. I had a lot of stuff on there that meant a great deal to me and now I do not have it. No mod has messaged me about it, requesting me to edit my profile, or even bringing it up with me.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

41682d2aec304c206d5c0d9ca3a4bd12.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,307 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Dae, you literally ripped off MY About Me page and the contents in there. I did not give you permission to take my content. 

The only things that got removed was everything you stole from my page, which is everything but that written card Icy made you.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Topic Starter
  • Pretentious Prick

• 16,725 posts
    Last Visit

Dae, you literally ripped off MY About Me page and the contents in there. I did not give you permission to take my content. 

The only things that got removed was everything you stole from my page, which is everything but that written card Icy made you.

You could have asked me to delete that. I am sorry for not asking for permission. It was in honor of you and meant a lot to me. I feel betrayed, trying to respect you as I did. It might have been wrong for me to do so in that way, but I would have loved a dialogue before you touch my "About Me". Mods should communicate with their members before taking actions, even just editing a profile regardless of the content within it.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,307 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

If you had asked, I would've given you permission to use certain parts. But yeah, I should've told you that I didn't approve of the matter (or left you a memo about it).

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Topic Starter
  • Pretentious Prick

• 16,725 posts
    Last Visit

If you had asked, I would've given you permission to use certain parts. But yeah, I should've told you that I didn't approve of the matter (or left you a memo about it).

I request an apology from you. And for you to be more upfront with your actions, starting conversations with members. I have received warnings and offenses, where mods came to spoke to me. I expect the same from you.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users