Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Restructuring the Mod Team

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,037 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:26 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

So basically nothing will change

I suppose I should just be greatful we're not going back to the days where Mods just picked their RP friends to be new mods

As someone who literally read through the entire mod forum history.

When was this? Because you better not be referring to what I think you're referring to given that your information on that was just incorrect.

8PBUpdp.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,535 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:30 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

As someone who literally read through the entire mod forum history.
When was this? Because you better not be referring to what I think you're referring to given that your information on that was just incorrect.

Alfred & Crab

Although Aix and Roxas days sucked too

Zai situation was kinda shifty
Was that a threat? "Better not be"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,037 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:26 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Alfred & Crab

Although Aix and Roxas days sucked too

Zai situation was kinda shifty
Was that a threat? "Better not be"

No it wasn't a threat it was a "I really hope you have a leg to stand on".

As for Alfred and Crab...*shrugs* too irrelevant to really discuss. There were like 20 mods at a time back in the day lol

Roxas was a mod from....yeeeears ago and I'm not even sure how prevalent the RPing was in that.

But Aix actually did a lot of good in the forum while he was active. He was also put in TO mod RP so that's ridiculous.

As for Zai...which RP buddies do you think put him in? Cause Roxas didn't even interact with Zai. Dad and him get along but I don't think Zai was Dad's first choice even then.

8PBUpdp.gif

Black

Black

Show must go on!

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 47,482 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Uh... Alfred and Roxas were both added by Icy. At different points. And not due to friendship.

You are an insane person and very creative.

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,535 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:30 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

No it wasn't a threat it was a "I really hope you have a leg to stand on".

As for Alfred and Crab...*shrugs* too irrelevant to really discuss. There were like 20 mods at a time back in the day lol

Roxas was a mod from....yeeeears ago and I'm not even sure how prevalent the RPing was in that.

But Aix actually did a lot of good in the forum while he was active. He was also put in TO mod RP so that's ridiculous.

As for Zai...which RP buddies do you think put him in? Cause Roxas didn't even interact with Zai. Dad and him get along but I don't think Zai was Dad's first choice even then.

Fine, let's just go with the last one then. Night and Evil basically said they had a "good feeling" about Zai and pushed him into the role. I don't mind Broken, but once again the mod team just selected him. (Not RP)

I really hope you guys don't just select people and tell us, here's how it's going to be

Uh... Alfred and Roxas were both added by Icy. At different points. And not due to friendship.

Wharheit's PM from 2009 really suggested otherwise. I left the PM, but Polaris should still be in it. There's been a lot of shady stuff that I'd rather not bring up, and would rather not re-live

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users