Photo

[Archetype] Curse Seal Rituals [Reposted in Advanced Multiples, Please Lock]

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Chiz Fri

Chiz Fri

Your Resident YouTube Guy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2019 03:16 PM
I want to go ahead and explain why I made this archetype and what I imagined its use is before showing it off.

This Ritual archetype was inspired by "Darkness Approaches" in that they flip monsters face-down without changing Battle Position. I designed them to be a pseudo-Kaiju; they target, but they also can get rid of a threat that can be targeted while allowing for some damage potential. I can see this being used on key playmaker cards like "SPYRAL Super Agent," "Timestar Magician," etc.

I had a bit of trouble balancing giving these guys a free Direct Attack, but I'd say halving Battle Damage would suffice. It puts pressure on your opponent to deal with the monsters without threatening game in three or fewer turns.

I plan on making more in this archetype, but for now I feel like this small set can show off the engine so that I can take feedback on the mechanic. I will be importing them to DP throughout the day.

Without further ado, here are the cards:

First Set (5 March 2018)

Edited by Chiz Fri, 07 March 2018 - 11:56 AM.

f2vq6g.png 4dgjp.png 13z7ncw.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users