Vision HERO Fusion Drive

SerooChann

Got the image from : http://s825.photobucket.com/user/JazinKay/profile

Vision_2.png

[spoiler=Effect]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. Once per Duel, if your LP are lower than your opponent's while you control no monsters: you can target 1 "HERO" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, banish this card and the fusion materials required to Fusion Summon the target from your Deck or GY; Fusion Summon it. If the face-up Fusion monster that was summoned by this card's effect is in your GY: You can banish it; Special Summon this card from your Banished Zone, then you can add 1 "Mask Change" or 1 Fusion Spell Card from your GY to your hand.

If for some reason the img is not working again. Here are the stats: Lvl 6, Warrior-Effect, 2200 ATK, 1000 DEF. Name (Vision HERO Fusion Drive)

So I've been having dead draws sometimes in HERO decks and wished to have a miracle, some kind of new hope like everytime Jaden is in a pinch and suddenly he pulls something miracolous out of his Deck. Meet Vision HERO Fusion Drive, somewhat like Miracle Fusion, but better. In a pinch, this card is like a last hope, a miracle. Just choose any HERO you want. You don't even need to have the materials in your hand, just banish them from deck or GY which makes it easier.  Then if the fusion monster was destroyed, you get a free beater and a free Poly. The card seems broken, but that's your job to decide if it is or not. Should there be a drawback? I mean, I could have made the materials be sent to the GY but that would've made a double fusion if you had Miracle Fusion in your hand, I didn't want that, it would've been double profit. What do you think? Would love some OCG fixes if there are any.

EDIT 1: Changed the second part of the effect, instead of just Poly, You can get any Mask Change or any Fusion spell card from your GY, wouldn't want deck, be too op. Also, changed some errors thanks to Sakura.

In the context of general HEROs, I guess it does help them in actually summoning bosses (though this is specifically on the Omni-HEROs and those that do not require specific names; rest of them are generally bad for the modern age). Also, you don't target cards in the Deck; think the term is still "select" or you can just reveal the Fusion Monster. As for it banishing, I mean, you still have Parallel World Fusion to build off of it; though sending to the GY would just enable Shadow Mist milling for Mask Change. A lot of the time, HERO players usually do have less LP but that's probably due to AHL or if you still choose to run Strike or w/e. 

Then again, HEROs are more streamlined on Mask Change / Dark Law nowadays (or the last time I touched them; might've gone Wonder Driver or something), Destiny HEROs probably can't tech this too much (though I suppose a quicker Dystopia / Dangerous doesn't hurt them either). Evil HEROs cannot for obvious reasons (they have their own Fusion cards) and Adoration/Trinity are somewhere.

Card is nice in theory, but application-wise, not really seeing how HEROs can use it right now; least with the pool they have in terms of viable Fusions. 

In the context of general HEROs, I guess it does help them in actually summoning bosses (though this is specifically on the Omni-HEROs and those that do not require specific names; rest of them are generally bad for the modern age). Also, you don't target cards in the Deck; think the term is still "select" or you can just reveal the Fusion Monster. As for it banishing, I mean, you still have Parallel World Fusion to build off of it; though sending to the GY would just enable Shadow Mist milling for Mask Change. A lot of the time, HERO players usually do have less LP but that's probably due to AHL or if you still choose to run Strike or w/e. 

Then again, HEROs are more streamlined on Mask Change / Dark Law nowadays (or the last time I touched them; might've gone Wonder Driver or something), Destiny HEROs probably can't tech this too much (though I suppose a quicker Dystopia / Dangerous doesn't hurt them either). Evil HEROs cannot for obvious reasons (they have their own Fusion cards) and Adoration/Trinity are somewhere.

Card is nice in theory, but application-wise, not really seeing how HEROs can use it right now; least with the pool they have in terms of viable Fusions. 

Like what you said, I did notice a few hours after that this does not help Evil Heroes nor does it help any Masked Heroes which is bad, I made this card to help with all kinds of HEROes and that it is a FUSION driver, one that always helps iin summoning more Fusion HERO monsters.

Therefore I wanted to change the effect to instead of just Polymerization, you have the choice to get either Mask Change or any FUSION Spell Card. I'm sure it would be better. And also, this way you get a free KOGA, my favorite MH <3. Gonna edit it now

Archived