Cards gone

tommers2008

Question

Hi has anybody else had a problem with cards they have created now no longer there? i am missing quite a lot of cards that where here last time i had logged in. I didn't delete them am just wondering does the site clear out cards? And if so is there anyway to get them back?

4 answers to this question

Doing a check on his IPs, November 14th, 2017 seems to be the last time his account was logged into. However, I cannot tell if it is actually him, or someone else got access to his account and logged on during this time period. 

Answering his other questions.

1. I technically don't [well, least checking on what I have right now], but can other members who've been here a good while confirm if they too have lost any cards since they last came on (or can recall)?

2. It shouldn't be deleting, but I can't rule out the possibility that some of the problems with the cardmaker lately may have also resulted in the deletion of random user's cards. (I seriously doubt this is the case though.)

3. As far as we know, there's no way to retrieve them once deleted. Again, the cardmaker shouldn't be deleting your stuff, but a lot of the cardmaker functions are on the backend where only YCMaker can handle them.

If he last logged on in early 2014, he might've been affected by that glitch which wiped out a few accounts.

@tommers2008: Does anyone else have access to the computer you use this site from (or your account in general)?

I dont post here very often but i do log in on various occassions ranging from couple times a day to once a month but have had big gaps in between sometimes. No1 else should have access to my account any log in should be mine so i doubt its someone got into account and deleted stuff

Archived