opinions

Snatch Steal

I can't say how I feel without begging for attention, but that's what this post is anyway.

Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge in the realm of making people feel bad, perhaps because they've gone numb themselves. With that said, I will be as vindictive as possible, but it will likely amount to nothing, which is good criticism for you.

If I like you then great.

Just give me bell alerts please.

@I s a a c

Your handsomeness deludes me into being friends with you, in spite of your friendship with Dae. If you hated me, I know you would treat me just like him or Enguin would.

You tend to say rancid sheet in post-count areas that goes unpunished because of your charisma. You are also capable of inflicting turmoil on people. I envy that quality.

Although I will never understand why you’re even somewhat nice to me, I will take it as a gift and thank you for it.

I could selfishly wish for you to switch to your old avatar, but perhaps it is an act of allegiance to fight dae’s fire with fire. But vigilante justice accomplished nothing, and I doubt that your new profile picture is even an attempt at that.

You probably already know that you can sweet talk me into doing anything you want and forgiving you for anything you’ve done to me. I’ll be surprised if you never take advantage of this naïveté, but that would prove my hypothesis of your foolish kindness.

Boy I sound pretentious. Oh well

tenor.gif

I don’t understand the purpose of the gif but it does reside in my Forum Weapons folder.

I missed you because I thought you deserved to come back in spite of the rules. Perhaps the honeymoon period of “Thar’s back“ has waned, but at least your reputation isn’t bad.

Your current profile setup is forgettable, but only to me, and I presume that many others understand the references which I do not.

I recall the days before your ban when you had the goof troop avatar and you remembered that you were my previous age when You joined the forum. That was many years ago, when I had even less capacity to carry myself on the internet.

Problem is, I scarcely see you due to my posting tendencies, or lack thereof. I don’t care about yugioh very much anymore so TCG is not an option for me, and my homework has to come first. Perhaps you should tell me more about yourself.

Your current profile setup is forgettable, but only to me, and I presume that many others understand the references which I do not.

I recall the days before your ban when you had the goof troop avatar

It's a pretty obscure reference, considering I'm probably the only active person here who watches Critical Role.

and "goof troop avatar"? You'll have to remind me, cause I don't remember that at all.

An enigmatic, dignified pinup who enamors bystanders with naught but her presence. You resemble a balance between self-reliance and politeness that bridges the gap between my meek, unwieldy friends and those seemingly born of Macbeth. Unfortunately, I have yet to read in the literature section on part of my own procrastination, but perhaps as the third quarter wanes, spring break will allow me to focus more on my humanities (especially considering I still have the 1-hour game limit, even on weekdays off of school).

I most enjoy how you passively include others and are receptive—or at the very least, capable of pity—of others' viewpoints. The mainstream media tends to deem fascists demonic, but your authoritarian ideology has had no impact on your circle of friends—the important ones, at least. Perhaps I perceive your philosophy less malleable than it is, in which case my assumptions have less gravity. Perhaps I also dedicate too much thought into this passage's brevity. 

It seems that during your membership, you have mastered the "art of mystery" that engineers charisma for you. Men have raised this hypothesis various , particularly in the form of interaction among college students. Essentially, in spite of one classmate making over-the-top attempts to impress his peers, the one who watches from afar, saying nothing, but appearing enigmatic, will catch the attention of someone from the crowd. Without saying much, you have captivated many. If ever nothing else feels right, recognize me, Tormey, and those who stand together with you. 

More often should I speak with brevity.

Heya

My stance on you has not changed, except perhaps that you have become expressly more amicable. Frequently, I find that my bell alerts bring me animosity and contrarian jokes; naught but desire for superiority among those who must overcompensate. Perhaps I should see myself as lucky that you have unearthed the formula for diffusing arguments, even somewhat, with unwitting but harmless one-liners.

Supposedly, I simply have qualms with the deriding humor and cannot help but replicate it since I have not learned to do otherwise. But this isn’t about me.

You have improved your avatar from the last one, in spite of the fact that I rarely ever trust those with anime profile images, but I must selfishly request a platform for Balanced Hackmons in Super Showdown Society. I recognize that many, from the outside looking in, deem it too complex, but with only 34 candidates considered “rather good” with a 3.41%+ usage, players can skip much of the skill curve with minimal help.

Also, I must seek guidance as to what constitutes abusive behavior, because I have found that deriding jokes are jokes nonetheless, no matter how much it hurts my feelings. I presume you want to see me improve, and thus I implore this of you.

How was your day?

It seems as though you have followed the same approach as Hina to personality, but you have...minimal of it. This quality technically makes you a good member, since you have no blatantly negative qualities, but nothing about you is outstanding. Frankly, this makes you memorable, but I cannot tell whether or not it is intentional and therefore whether or not you have suppressed your personality for your reputation. This may model an archetype which I could never fall into, and thus make me question what I wish for.

I do not think you need to improve, but if you wanted to, you should put your personality out there. My only certainty of your personality is your appreciation of obscure women from anime. Supposedly this theme recurs among ambiguously-gendered, ambiguously-spoken forum users.

But you restrict your personality with objectivity, which prevents anyone from getting close to you. I cannot predict why you behave this way, nor can I deny that it has served you well, but if you want a change of pace, express yourself. If you have nothing to express, learn to write creatively. You ought to have the lexicon for it.

something something cornered rat crap

@

I judged you prematurely and paid the price. However, I must point out that you often coincide where Dae and I have squabbles. Without implication, you make his task much simpler.

Unfortunately, I still cannot pin a personality to you outside of "I made a costume." This, of course, does not hinder you, since your prestige far outweighs mine. But I suppose as yet another leftist, your "cultural masculinity"—the belief that accomplishments determine one's worth—is minimal. Before you respond pretentiously about how post count means naught, nor does one's reputation, I have made efforts to comprehend these sentiments, but my ideology remains.

Luckily, I sense no animosity from you, which only serves me well. My observations tell me that you haven't the capacity to hold a grudge, which will earn you many friends. Only in my case does your sarcastic sense of humor hinder you.

ok

I still refuse to trust those with anime profile images, including those of whom my most significant memory of is passive-aggressively deriding my artwork (which has merit, considering I lack practice). I also only recognize you from your association with Enguin, which is not quite a badge of honor. 

Get a personality maybe.

sure

Based on observation, you are a leftist. Since we have only coincided in debates, general, or status, this is exacerbated. Otherwise, I know little of you. Supposedly you also appreciate Homestuck, a cursed comic, and believe that I give my reputation less credit than it deserves.

Unfortunately, I do not particularly know you. To allow others to see their posts, I will conclude at that. 

@I s a a c  

It's super effective!

I have attacked you in the past because you represent a part of me I have wanted to repress for three years now. I cannot discern your age, but presumably, if you and I have comparable circumstances, you will end up with as much infamy as I. That, or even worse.

Although we cannot get along right now, and you have maturing to do in terms of how you carry yourself, I should know better than treating you how the forum treated me during my ripe years on the internet. It took ages, but I came to find that my personality was abhorrent, and I lacked the capacity to communicate in a way that wasn’t childish. I likely still carry this habit with me, since many forum users have had time to harden in this environment. 

But if you really value my opinion, then stop sensationalizing social justice warriors. It requires much maturity to recognize that their movement is built on fighting for rights that do not exist, or have already been fought for. By giving SJWs a pedestal and name recognition, you only further their reach.

Upon some thought, I would love to see how my 9th grade, feminist self would incite rage in you. Not at your expense, but for the sake of curiosity.

At any rate, the only thing that can deter hatred is “blocking out the haterz.” Be grateful that you have the capacity to do so.

o0bmI9G.gif

Literally a meme

Bottom text

??????

I know little of you other than that your mother is ill and you find enjoyment in debating in status. Also that you think little of yourself.

We post in separate areas and thus miss each other. This is for the best.

??

I wanted to like you, but decided that would go against my better judgment. You fall into the archetype of person who seeks to bring others down to fill a void. You love to act tough and accomplished and funny and confident, but you are made of glass. In spite of my knowing this, you never show it. You are content disguising your insecurity and necessity for affirmation as invulnerability.

Without a doubt, you will copy the text of this post, paste it into a status, and find yourself hilarious. Later on, having made jokes about school shootings and posted pictures of people without consent, you will ask others not to joke about school shootings nor post pictures without people's consent. I know this conduct is poor, earns you nothing, and only is for my detriment so that I become your pedestal, but I have no evidence to prove it. After all, it is "just a joke."

But this builds on me. No one ever takes me seriously because you make my words meaningless by copypasting them. You know that it affects me specifically, and no one else, and that no one else will care if I bring up this point. And you know that, subliminally, the forum considers me less desirable than ever before. 

For these reasons, I hate you. If you sincerely care about my opinion, then prove to me that you will change your conduct. If you care not, which I anticipate and comprehend, then still consider letting me be, but perhaps consider that I see right through your facade, and there are more people on the forum who see through it than you'd like to admit. 

Archived