Ask me a question, get an answer and an opinion

Thar

What kind of music do you like?

I prefer classic rock and metal, though generally I'll listen to anything except country.

Aside from those rounds of League we played recently, I never really got to know you very well nor have I really developed much of an opinion from a critical standpoint. The only real gripe I had with you was the plain, black background on the last version of your current avi, though that's no reason to assume you're remotely a bad person. From what I can gather, you're an alright guy.

Favourite food

Love me a good medium-rare steak.

I like you, man. You came off with some obnoxious vibes out of the gate, but I really appreciate you going out of your way to make sure people don't get the wrong idea. Overall you're super chill and seem like a fun guy to hang out with. Looking forward to playing League with ya someday, bruh.

What's your favorite part of the writing process?

I can tell you my LEAST favorite part... actually writing it, lol. I think the best part of the process is the proof-reading, cause the satisfaction of finishing it along with the hype after announcing it is such a great feeling.

Where the funk did you come from? Not too long ago you were a new member that everyone just came to love right away and now you're a mod?! funk man, time flies. I've got nothing bad to say about you. Right away you came off with good vibes and now look at you, still the same guy but now with power. Props to you for being you, bruh.

Favorite video game genre?

Action RPGs (recently Diablo-esque ones) and 3D platformers. Really depends on the game, though. I'm not much of a fan of shooters, but Overwatch is super fun.

Not much to say other than you're pretty cool. Nothing extraordinarily good or bad, which you can take as you will, but maybe that'll change one day. Who knows.

Do you think In The Dark of the Night is the best Disney villain song?

Not the best, but it's definitely up there. Hellfire is easily my favorite. I like Rasputin more, though.

I'll be honest, Striker, I have mixed feelings about you. You act like a dad whose wife left him and he's stuck with his kids. You try to be funny or attempt to get into their interests to connect with them and cheer them up but you're really just making them uncomfortable. At the same time you have this constant feeling that they hate you so you're always asking them for clarification.

I don't hate you, though, or even dislike you. The way you acted back then had nothing to do with me, so there are no personal feelings there. However, the way you've been acting recently just doesn't sit well with me. I hope you know that. I'm not at liberty to explain why, but just so you're aware.

Love me a good medium-rare steak.

I like you, man. You came off with some obnoxious vibes out of the gate, but I really appreciate you going out of your way to make sure people don't get the wrong idea. Overall you're super chill and seem like a fun guy to hang out with. Looking forward to playing League with ya someday, bruh.

I can tell you my LEAST favorite part... actually writing it, lol. I think the best part of the process is the proof-reading, cause the satisfaction of finishing it along with the hype after announcing it is such a great feeling.

Where the funk did you come from? Not too long ago you were a new member that everyone just came to love right away and now you're a mod?! funk man, time flies. I've got nothing bad to say about you. Right away you came off with good vibes and now look at you, still the same guy but now with power. Props to you for being you, bruh.

Action RPGs (recently Diablo-esque ones) and 3D platformers. Really depends on the game, though. I'm not much of a fan of shooters, but Overwatch is super fun.

Not much to say other than you're pretty cool. Nothing extraordinarily good or bad, which you can take as you will, but maybe that'll change one day. Who knows.

When you gonna come back to nonseason on D3 so we can run greater rifts together?

And, excluding Crusader, what's your next favorite d3 class?

When you gonna come back to nonseason on D3 so we can run greater rifts together?

Whenever you're up to it, man. I've just been sidetracked.

And, excluding Crusader, what's your next favorite d3 class?

Crusader is my highest leveled class, but Wizard is my favorite. I have like 3 of them for different things.

First of all, I wanna personally thank you again greatly for lifting my ban. You went out of your way to do that before an official decision could be made and I very much appreciate it.

Second, call me biased but I think you're one one of the coolest guys I've ever met here. Back before you were promoted I was a bit indifferent, but you've come quite a ways. I do find it funny how we've pretty much become besties since I came back, lol. Still, it's nice to have a guy like you around. Even after your modship ends, you're a great part of this community.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Snorlax. It's relatable.

You're new, so there aren't any strong feelings yet, but right now I'm pretty indifferent to you. We haven't exactly bonded yet and I'm not really the type of guy to do that just to do that, so just keep being you and we'll see what happens.

Archived