Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

Hell of a matchup right here: https://twitter.com/...379733815517186

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Lord Metallium

Lord Metallium

Metal,Gaming,Anime its all conected; 私は重い金属のよう

• Elite Members
  • 2,468 posts
    Last Visit Sep 15 2018 10:23 PM
  • Discord:⛧Metalhead7⛧#3142

I want dante in Smash :)

CSW Lenneth VS Walkure UPDATE!!!!! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

G-tron(AKA hedgehog #4)

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

According to new CoroCoro scans, there will actually be 108 stages.

Yx32dEY.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,856 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:26 AM

According to new CoroCoro scans, there will actually be 108 stages.

That sounds right. If we knew all of them that would mean no new characters to get a stage to go with them.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

And since Vergeben's Smash leaks (which have all either been true or have yet to be confirmed or denied) include info that Minecraft will get representation of some kind, some people are thinking there'll be a Minecraft stage.

Yx32dEY.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,856 posts

And since Vergeben's Smash leaks (which have all either been true or have yet to be confirmed or denied) include info that Minecraft will get representation of some kind, some people are thinking there'll be a Minecraft stage.

Can you refresh me/us on the leak? It seems to have weight so I'm curious what else is there.

Minecraft stage would be cool. Though honestly working with Microsoft just makes me want Banjo.
cZx2XQg.png

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

So what was confirmed from his leaks were that Ridley, Simon, and Isabelle would be new characters, all Smash 4 characters would return, and that Ice Climbers and Snake would return.

As for what has yet to be confirmed or denied, he's said a Gen VII Pokemon that's not Decidueye, Lycanroc, or Mimikyu (who has already been deconfirmed) will be a newcomer, Ken will be an echo of Ryu, Square Enix will get another rep, and that Minecraft will have representation of some kind.

EDIT: Oh, actually new word from Vergeben has come out today that the Gen VII Pokemon will be Incinerorar. There's been discussion about Incineroar for awhile as a potential rep, but I don't know if this is actually the first leak that's saying he's really coming or if there've been other leakers who've also said he'd be in and Vergeben is just giving further "confirmation."

Yx32dEY.gif

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Dailander-chan ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,289 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:36 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

EDIT: Oh, actually new word from Vergeben has come out today that the Gen VII Pokemon will be Incinerorar. There's been discussion about Incineroar for awhile as a potential rep, but I don't know if this is actually the first leak that's saying he's really coming or if there've been other leakers who've also said he'd be in.

I saw an article last week that mentioned Incineroar might've been revealed in the direct.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

My favorite thing to come out of the Isabelle reveal is the Isabelle + Snake fanart.

https://twitter.com/...667559262126086

https://twitter.com/...097944324288512

https://twitter.com/...386573861363717

Yx32dEY.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,856 posts
Might be because I had my heart set on Decidueye, but I can't help but be a little disappointed with Incinerorar getting the nod. As I've said before, he is an awesome choice for the game, but would have much preferred Blaziken or Infernape getting the "Fire Starter" slot. The start balance might also be contributing too since while it is less of an issue thanks to PT's return, I wanted a fully evolved Grass starter.
cZx2XQg.png

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

If it's true I'm excited for a wrestler character, that'll make for a really unique moveset. Plus his expressions and attitude should be fantastic since he's literally the Heel Pokemon and this game has been making characters more expressive.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,443 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Yx32dEY.gif

I s a a c

I s a a c

Crybaby

• Oblique Memory
  • 2,073 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:40 PM
  • Discord:Snatch Steal#8617
  • Spouse:~Spinny~
Witch with No Memories Bayonetta looks amazing but the alternate colors are cancelled because no wario

Posted Image

3DS Friend Code: 3540-2584-8783

Switch Friend Code: SW-7980-7917-0781

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users