Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Tourmaline

On 11/18/2019 at 11:19 PM, I Hate Snatch Steal said:

Something that's been on my mind for a while: I heard from trailers that in the words of a developer smash ultimate's final smashes "get straight to the point" meaning that they changed the final smashes that were transformations to be one shot moves. However, why do that to cater to the hyper competitive demographic of players with a change that's irrelevant without smash balls turned on? Those players would never have items turned on to begin with so why bother? Of course, I could be wrong so feel free to enlighten me.

I though most competitive games didn't even have Final Smash.

There is the FS option without the Smash Balls, but even so, I go back to what I said of Final Smash. If it's for future characters, sure. But not for current characters. I liked it when Yoshi changed form.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, I Hate Snatch Steal said:

My Mom was nice enough to buy this game for me with her credit card rewards points, so I'll have some first hand experience with it soon ( : For today all I've done is watch the into and configure the controllers but I have to say, love the new intro

I personally like Brawl's the most. I'm a sucker for orchestral music.

You thinking of getting a season pass or DLC?

Ā 

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sephiroth is in Smash and I'm getting the relevant fighters pass for Christmas. Now if only people would stop doing bad video edits with Cloud's and Sephiroth's faces pasted over all manner of things to commemorate it my youtube feed would be nicer to look at.

edit: To answer the above question, I'm a Hero main but I play Corrin too.

Archived