Kaiser Sword Scorch Dragon. A dragon support against effects.

SerooChann

Kaiser.png

[spoiler=Effect]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control is targeted by a card effect your opponent controls (while this card is in your hand): You can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your GY; Negate that card's effect and destroy it, then Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your side of the field. If Special Summoned this way, it gains the following effect: ●If a card effect is activated while you control this face-up card on the field: You can discard 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to your GY; negate the activation of that card and destroy it. You can only activate 1 effect of "Kaiser Sword Scorch Dragon" per turn and only once that turn.

If for some reason the img is not working: Level 7, ATK2700 DEF1400. Dragon/effect FIRE attribute

I don't play a lot of dragons but I do see people who play them send them a lot to the GY and I also see them struggling against card effects sometimes, I mean I won against dragon decks just using my backrow (Magic Cylinder and stuff like that) and I read some people complaining of needing something against removal effects and effects in general. I put those two together in this card. You can SS it outside its effect but without its second effect tho :(. This card can synergize with "Return of the Dragon Lords" and Wingbeat and I'm sure with many other dragon related cards that I don't know about. Hope for some feedback :)

Archived