force the luck

redman30

force the luck

quick-play spell

effect:

If you draw this card during your Draw Phase you can play it by ignoring its activation cost.
If your LPs are less than half you can activate this card by paying 1500 LP; look in your deck and select a card and add it to your hand, if it's a monster you can invoke it in the position of your choice, if it's a magic card / trap you can activate it (in ignoring its activation conditions) from your hand.
this effect and the invocation / activation of the selected card can not be canceled (but effects can be triggered).

here's my very first card 
don't know if i posted it right though
anyways let me know what you thing of it (i got a lot more of this style, a whole deus ex machina / nekketsu shonen set )

PS : i'm not american or english so ... sorry if i said something the wrong way 

UPDATED:

One More Chance

quick-play spell

effect:

Active only when your LP is 4000 or lower than your opponent while number of cards you control is at least 3 less than your opponent. If you draw this card for your Normal Draw: Reveal it. When this card is activated apply 1 of the following effect.

@ Shuffle this card to your deck. also During your next Draw Phase: add 1 Monster from your GY to your hand instead conducting your Normal Draw.

@ If you activate this card that was revealed by this card own effect: Draw 1; if it is a monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field, or if it is a Spell/Trap Card, Place that card face-up and activate its effect. Your opponent cannot respond to this card activation.

You can only use each effect of "One More Chance" Once per Duel

Congrats on your 1st card

while im not the top expert on the matter, you wording is a bit funny and can be interpreted on many ways:

If you draw this card for your Normal Draw: You can reveal this card until the End Phase; You do not to have to pay LP to activate this revealed card. Active only while your LP is 4000 or less by paying 1500 LP: Draw 1; if it is a monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field, or if it is a Spell/Trap Card, Place that card face-up and activate its effect. Your opponent cannot respond to this card activation.

...this is as close as i get. it definitely scream "animu-suppa-action" and unfortunately it also means it nearly OP. lowering your own LP is easy especially with our latest list unleashing Solemn Judgement so the supposed utility being hero-comeback card will abused more to advantage spamming (villainous..haha get it?) strategy, instead. noting that the only real Cost of this card is a mere 1500 LP which many player already considered it "free" to either spam 1 additional fooder or activate a bypassed strong S/T that simply cannot be responded. so i dont think HOPT is enough to contain this card power

ok i get it it may be too strong (even if i don't think it is that much) 

still the utility of this card has to be "tutorising" one card from your deck 

i can up its activation cost if you think and i will definetly get rid of  "the invocation / activation of the selected card can not be canceled"

but to be clear  i designed this card to be the ultimate deus ex machina (you know soul of cards an all ;) ) so yeah it should be game breaking but not put you in an auto win situation 

so i could up the cost with "discard 2 cards" (it may be a bit too much) or pay 2500 LP (leaving you to 1500 LP top )

what do you think

sorry super late reply

how about this:

Active only when your LP is 4000 or lower than your opponent while number of cards you control is 3 less than your opponent. If you draw this card for your Normal Draw: Reveal it. When this card is activated apply 1 of the following effect.

@ Shuffle this card to your deck. also During your next Draw Phase: add 1 Monster from your GY to your hand instead conducting your Normal Draw.

@ If you activate this card that was revealed by this card own effect: Draw 1; if it is a monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field, or if it is a Spell/Trap Card, Place that card face-up and activate its effect. Your opponent cannot respond to this card activation.

You can only use each effect of (this card name) Once per Duel

so the new restriction for having require your LP to be lower than your opponent with minimum differences being 4K along with controlling less card ensure the that this card should never be abused as additional advantage on winning position. the Once per Duel part is another way to encourage this while IMO properly simulate the anime "Destiny Draw" this card meant to. but also is give an alternative 2nd effect that couple a shuffle effect to reuse this card for higher chances of getting the original effect that now locked by the "Draw for Normal" restriction

yeah i think it's good 
clearly not as strong as deus ex machinas in fairy tail or bleach but still it can be usefull when you're loosing 
i'm a bit disappointed though as it is not able to force luck anymore (you draw a card, quite random) so i'll be changing the name to

Archived