Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Intergaluster - Crystal Fusion Control!

- - - - - LEGACY WRITTEN

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,460 posts
    Last Visit 43 minutes ago
Many thanks to Mr. Melon for helping with this project, I would not have been able to make this as quickly as I did without his help.

@Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Anyway, this archetype, like Rocknight with 5Ds, combines aspects of archetypes from a given era. Unlike Rocknights, which took 5Ds effect text pretty much wholesale and became their own semi-modern thing stylistically, Intergaluster use the style of GX archetypes and their support, but taking a more modern approach to how the effects actually function. The primary inspirations here come from Neo-Spacians (bar NEX, which was dumb) and Crystal Beasts, but little stylistic touches come from quite a few characters from the GX anime.

As for what they do, Intergaluster is a control-based Contact Fusion archetype that maintains advantage through repeatedly going plus off its own Fusion Summons and shuffling the opponent's cards into their Deck, taking the backrow gimmick of Crystal Beasts and using it to maintain tempo before your playmaker shows up, and then just going ham once said playmaker does appear. There's also a real focus on the grind game, which is enforced through the repeated reset of your opponent's hand and field advantage.

Oh, before anyone asks about "Adrianicus Abraxus", it's an AGM card that works like a Fusion handtrap with any monster on the field. It's pretty neat.

Anyway, reviews are appreciated.

Main Deck Monsters

Fusions

Spells/Traps

I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

August's AGM Deck Challenge:
Don't touch the banlist!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users