[CYHO] Cyberse Magician, Ritual, & Witch

238_20180309075801_6uWSJqqvx4BobsTTujMrO

Cyberse Magician

Level 7 DARK Cyberse Ritual Effect Monster

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Cyberse Ritual".

(1) Halve all effect damage you take.

(2) While you control a Link Monster, your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or with card effects.

(3) If this card battles a Link Monster, it gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only.

(4) If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can add 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

Cyberse Ritual

Ritual Spell Card

This card is used to Ritual Summon a Cyberse Ritual Monster.

(1) You must also Tribute monsters your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the monster you Ritual Summon.

(2) During your Main Phase while you control no monsters, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 Ritual Monster; Special Summon 2 "Cybenet Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0).

Cyberse Witch

DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster

800 ATK / Link-2 (Bottom-left, Bottom)

2 Cyberse monsters

-You can only use this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.

(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can banish 1 Spell from your GY; add 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster and 1 "Cyberse Ritual" from your Deck to your hand.

(2) During your Main Phase of the turn in which this card's (1) effect was activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster; Special Summon it.

prize.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=760%2C428&ssl=

20th Anniversary Pack 1st Wave is mean to tie in with the main set. This the contents

Dux- Dragunity Support

Cyber Dragon Core - Cydra support

Mouinglacia - Dark Elemental Lord (?)

4 Ritual Cards - This is a ritual heavy set with the cover card being a ritual 

Which leave, Horus, Direwolf, and Conductor 

Huh, this is really the Ritual Monster set isn't it? Well, I approve. So then, first Cyberse that branches out into a new Summoning technique, interesting. That being said, it's alright. It works best with Link Monsters, so that takes some getting up, and only against Link Monsters does it shine, which isn't bad since they are so common, but still annoying if you aren't going against them. The Ritual Spell is quite nice, allowing for quick access to a new Link, and as they are Level 4, can also bring out the Ritual again. Cyberse Witch is odd, but also implies that they are going to be a more common thing, not just a one shot thing, which I like, the last effect though, that does help the Spell discard cost.

Cyberse Magician is definitely the upgrade for Cyberse Wizard I saw on the pack. What I wasn't expecting for him to be is a Ritual Monster.
He's pretty solid, with a definite strength against taking down Links while protecting your own, and pays back the resources used to get him out by searching any Cyberse from your Deck if he goes.
Cyberse Ritual is maybe a one-of, along with Magician. It can certainly help rebuild your field if you get wiped. Not too bad.
Cyberse Witch is really interesting. Considering how easy it is for Cyberses to get monsters out on the field, her effects will go off, and recycle a Material you used to get her out to further extend your plays, or use as fodder for Magician and Ritual. I do hate that her revival effect is dependent on searching Magician and Ritual, though.

Witch, though... This card seems pretty crazy, maybe even strong enough to make up for the previous two.

That is likely the case, both the ritual and the spell try to hand back resources for using them, while the link 2 is a try to grant one what those out of place rituals need, a cost effective way to fetch both, while rewarding for the trouble. Anyways, there should be more cyberse rituals (preferably low level), given witch and the ritual. All in all I have to admit I like the design behind this, they finally made "single"/out of place rituals that are actually playable, rather than a pathetic, inconsistent disappointment

Cyberse Magician is definitely the upgrade for Cyberse Wizard I saw on the pack. What I wasn't expecting for him to be is a Ritual Monster.

I don't think anyone expected it to be a Ritual tbph (not that it's a bad thing at all), but one thing I do like is that Witch's effect indicates that there'll be more Cyberse Rituals moving forward, and it'll be nice to see someone (in this case Playmaker) summon something that isn't a Link in the anime.

I don't think anyone expected it to be a Ritual tbph (not that it's a bad thing at all), but one thing I do like is that Witch's effect indicates that there'll be more Cyberse Rituals moving forward, and it'll be nice to see someone (in this case Playmaker) summon something that isn't a Link in the anime.

Well the ritual spell itself suggests that as well (which is both good and bad, considering pre-prep not being available, yet a better ritual being available (let us face it, after this card got corrected (the translation), to not even float if destroyed by battle, it turned even worse than it already was).

Source for the translation correction: the wiki page and ygorganization.

Though your hopes might get crushed by the fact that we also have an odd-eyes ritual people assumed would be used in the anime ... which yuya never does.

Though your hopes might get crushed by the fact that we also have an odd-eyes ritual people assumed would be used in the anime ... which yuya never does.

Then again this is the cover card for the set, so the chances of this being used in the anime are higher than the Odd-Eyes stuff (ritual, fusion, synchro, xyz) from Arc-V.

Archived