F**K Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Phantasma_Dragon

So I'm actually mad at this card, because it was the first Overscale Pendulum in the manga, it inspired me to make several of my own Overscale Pendulum Monsters, but of course Konami didn't do that. Instead, they gave it a very (in my opinion) stupid Summoning condition where its some of the same from the actual Overscale Pendulum mechanic from the manga and what I was doing, but if you do Special Summon this card you can't Pendulum Summon that turn which makes no sense if your going to give up your Pendulum Summon that turn why not just do the Overscale Pendulum thing. Its other effects are alright I've got nothing against them they obviously work in Pendulum centric Decks, specifically Odd-Eyes or even Amorphage if you wanted to. I think they should have made it an Overscale Pendulum there's really nothing stopping them from doing so otherwise its an OK card, oh but I do like the 0 Pendulum Scale that is much appreciated.

So if someone could move this to discussion I would apprecitate that because I just got up a little while ago and wasn't paying attention to where I posted this, thanks.

Archived