Post and I'll say something that I think is cool about you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

spread some of that joy here, fam

You're a total badass. Seriously, you take no prisoners, and you never stand down. Honestly I disagree with you on a ton of things, but that drive you've got is something I'll never not admire.

That’s impossible

dude you started playing MTG. That's +1 person I can MTG meme in the general direction of. I don't care if you probably haven't played in weeks!

Also, y'know, you've honestly been one of the single most kind and supportive people for me in the last few months, and it means more than I can express.

You're a total badass. Seriously, you take no prisoners, and you never stand down. Honestly I disagree with you on a ton of things, but that drive you've got is something I'll never not admire.

Thank you. That's one of the more meaningful compliments I've received in a while, and I do really appreciate having my drive acknowledged.

Hiiii

Dude we've been friends for years. I 100% claim responsibility for your rise to power.

will op actually deliver

this time, at least.

You're really good at Yu-Gi-Oh. Honestly this community needed that, because even the best people here really only knew theory, and that hardly counts.

I actually just wanna get your attention, so it's fine if you don't have anything to say

Do you think Nekroz dolls could work now that conny is back?

JABRONI I think nekroz dolls are playable in TCG one we get devigishki.

How many prep does OCG have? If they have as many as we do here, I'm certain the deck has legs. Tyllis is much weaker than she used to be, but I'm sure the deck can find new boards. Ash makes grysta a bit more attainable, and he's fantastic.

Also, you are probably the single most active member at this point, and surely that counts for something.

Me

you totally called it with autumn (hopefully)

Also, you know, you have been a wonderful source of encouragement this year.

Not into drugs or anything awkward. Let's meet and have a good time.

no homo

In the past, I thought you were a contrarian jabroni, but now you are just a contrarian! That's a strict upgrade, yo

How many prep does OCG have? If they have as many as we do here, I'm certain the deck has legs. Tyllis is much weaker than she used to be, but I'm sure the deck can find new boards. Ash makes grysta a bit more attainable, and he's fantastic.

3!

I feel like both it and Princess Dolls should be viable in theory, but somehow won't see play in practice 

is... Is he a piano???

Seriously though, I've never seen you with ill intent. I don't think I can say that about anyone else here.

I only spread positivity

except for that one time I called jesse a twat or something. Totally worth it.

Archived