Post and I'll say something that I think is cool about you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

l e t s g o

I'm fairly certain you are the funniest person on YCM.

this blew up faster than I expected

that's what she said

this blew up faster than I expected, two pages already.

anyway, you have always been a really relaxing person to have around. Wherever you are, you seem to be a voice of reason. A few people have compared you to a big brother, and honestly I feel like you fill that role toward the entirety of YCM

Boop

with all those random questions you ask in statuses, I feel like you really take an interest in the people on this site. I'm sure it brightens people's day to be able to express their opinions, even on something so mundane.

Well, you play MTG. That's always a plus.

did someone say mood

I did, probably.

You are one of the most notably card designers over the years. You pretty consistently do well in the leaderboard, and have lots of great ideas you put into your cards.

I'm ready

Your reaction images always get a kick out of me.

y’all know who it is

If I were to compare you to something, it would probably be a puppy. While you can be tiring to deal with, it's always cool to see how excited you get about the things you are interested in.

No I don't

sheet

giphy.gif

Boost my ego, babe.

You are a really important part of the forum's MTG community, active in the the Skype as well as running the EDH club and taking care of tons of stuff during spoiler season. It makes it that much easier to enjoy the game as a part of this place.

Sure

You've been here a really long time, and seem to avoid many of the cliques that older members veer toward. That's really commendable.

you convinced me not to give up on modern when death's shadow was at the height of its popularity.

Really though, pretty much what I said to krow, except about MTG. I've used dozens of your modern lists, and they are super fun.

Yo, if you played my UB Control deck, I would love some input. I haven't been able to test it much, but I am changing up the deck a lot. I think I need more impacting, less-restrictive cards, since I am playing IoK and Fatal Push. Thoughtseize might be amazing, or playing some more counterspells, but I am 100% going to lose to resolved Reality Smashers.

Cool beans about the not giving up on Modern. Format is great right now, for sure. And adjusting per week was worth to learn the dynamic of the the Modern matchups.

Archived