[Written with Image] E.M.C. Dragon

ABC Gun

Artwork: http://buddyfight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:安達洋介

x7rYGY1.jpg
E.M.C. Dragon (Machine/EARTH/Link/Effect/ATK 3000/LINK-4)
Link Arrows: ← → ↙ ↘
2+ EARTH Machine and/or Rock monsters
Once per turn, if this card points to a monster(s) you control whose original Attribute and Type are EARTH/Machine or Rock (Quick Effect): You can move this card to another of your Main Monster Zones, then if this card is in a column with another face-up card(s); destroy all other face-up cards in this card's column, and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. During your Main Phase, if this card points to no monsters you control: You can Special Summon from your Extra Deck in Attack Position to your zone this card points to, 1 EARTH Machine or Rock Xyz Monster that requires at least 2 monsters as Xyz Materials, then target 2 EARTH Machine or Rock monsters with the same Level in your GY but whose Levels are the same as that monster's Rank; attach them to that monster. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only use this effect of "E.M.C. Dragon" once per turn. You can only control 1 "E.M.C. Dragon".

​The "E.M.C." stands for "Electromagnetic Claw", I was going to make an archetype around "E.M." monsters but I haven't yet decided if I want to yet, and no Electromagnetic Turtle or Bagworm wouldn't be in the archetype as I would not name it to allow them in (because I'm a mean person and a bully). This card is meant to be support for Decks like Rank 10 Trains, Rock Stun, and Archetypes like Geargiano, and even Gorgonic to help make quick Xyz Summons of various EARTH Machine or Rock Xyz Monsters without worrying about keeping the Xyz Materials on the field. It can also act as a small nuke that works for columns and can open up your Extra Monster Zone while damaging your opponent just for fun. One of the best kind of Decks for this card is any Deck that specifically focuses on either EARTH Machines or EARTH Rocks like some of the Decks I mentioned, that way you can easily incorporate this card into any of those Decks in a similar way that would a card like Firewall Dragon or even Saryuja Skull Dread. The reason why it supports EARTH Machine and Rock monsters is because I (for some weird reason) wanted a card that could help with Magnet Reverse, as its Quick-Play Spell that can absolutely be used with this card in an effective way.

Archived