[CYHO] World Legacy Exchange

Vy9KW86.png?1

World Legacy Exchange

Normal Trap

-You can only use 1 of this card name's (1) or (2) effects per turn, and only once that turn.

(1) When your opponent activates a monster effect, while you control a "Krawler" monster: You can make that activated effect become "return 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to the hand" .

(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Link Monster on the field; Special Summon 1 "Krawler" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY to your zone that target points to in face-down Defense Position.

Strange, not sure how useful it will be, while you can activate the Links this way, and you get to put them back in the Extra Deck, sure, it's still returning your monster. What makes me interested in trying it though is that you do get a second effect, and one that could become very useful. Krawler are slow, clearly, so I wonder if this card would be alright since they already are slow, of it it's too slow to be useful still.

Strange, not sure how useful it will be, while you can activate the Links this way, and you get to put them back in the Extra Deck, sure, it's still returning your monster. What makes me interested in trying it though is that you do get a second effect, and one that could become very useful. Krawler are slow, clearly, so I wonder if this card would be alright since they already are slow, of it it's too slow to be useful still.

This is really useful, due to the Krawlers' secondary effects. When they leave the field due to a card effect, you get to Special Summon more Krawlers, so this is essentially their Dark Deal.

Combined with that revival effect, and Krawlers are finally getting their card that will allow them to control their swarming, instead of being so reactionary.

so wait, are the krawlers acing as the good guys now? the image looks like they're making peace with the world chalice team. i'm confused here.

as for this card, yeah, the main problem crawlers (pure) had was making moves proactively. now, while trap based, they actually have a card that gives them a boost in starting up. the krawler main at my library's gonna be hype for this one.

so wait, are the krawlers acing as the good guys now? the image looks like they're making peace with the world chalice team. i'm confused here.

as for this card, yeah, the main problem crawlers (pure) had was making moves proactively. now, while trap based, they actually have a card that gives them a boost in starting up. the krawler main at my library's gonna be hype for this one.

The issue is that we still need a decent searcher for this and the marionettes of the world legacy trap they already used. While this card is amazing and grants krawlers what they need, it is still unreliable.

The lore as far as i know that Krawler is actually another victim. Either driven mad or their natural habitat is destroyed by reactivation of World Legacy

Effects is already decent. But I wish this is a quick spell or counter trap for sake keeping it as trap instead.

Why is this not a continuous trap like dark world brainwashing? ( they are pretty similar, both involve returning monsters you control to the hand and changing the effects of opponents monsters ) Being able to get multiple uses of the card would've be pretty good, much like the brainwashing, but having a pretty good graveyard effect makes up for that. Weirdly, it doesn't specificy your own link monster, could you summon the monster to either a zone your opponent's link monster points to ( like a decode talker pointing upward ) or to your opponent's field like summon sorceress does?

cards good though, probably a 2-3 of in krawlers if your playing them

First effect is neat, but I don't think it's why you want to run this card whatsoever. I think the main advantage of its existence is that this card isn't as dead in hand.

Second effect, on the other hand, seems quite good. This can be milled with Foolish Burial Goods (or whatemmer it's called), discarded with idksomething, etc. As mentioned, it speeds up an abysmally slow deck, but I really think that you are doing everything in your power to avoid being in a situation where you set this, because it slows it down by so much.

This is really useful, due to the Krawlers' secondary effects. When they leave the field due to a card effect, you get to Special Summon more Krawlers, so this is essentially their Dark Deal.

That's the big kicker with this and it is really awesome that it works like that.  The fact that it purely disrupts your opponent as well is just icing on the cake.  I think it is really clever and makes this a card one you'd generally always want to have access to.

The fact that it's a trap allows the second effect to be used as SS2, for whatever that's worth.  On a side note, I'm really wondering why Dendrite sends only monsters instead of cards.  Out of all the Krawlers it is the only one that truly feels out of place, and this card with its grave effect would have given an excuse for them to allow Dendrite to send cards (you know, in case they'd planned it out this far).

Archived