[LINK-1] Gouki Dragon Ogre (Feel the Burn, Unleash the Ultimo)

Black D'Sceptyr

dda5du9-4f931c9b-f138-4a7c-a8aa-9209d488

[spoiler=Gouki Dragon Ogre: Info]
EARTH/Warrior-Type Link Effect Monster/Link Rating 1/1500 ATK

Link Markers - Right

Lore: 1 "Gouki" monster with 1800 or more ATK
Cannot be Link Summoned in the Extra Monster Zone. During the Main Phase or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Gouki" Normal Spell/Trap in your GY; apply that target's effect, then banish it, and if you do, destroy 1 monster you control (if any).  You can only use this effect of "Gouki Dragon Ogre" once per turn. If this Link Summoned card is sent from the field to the GY: You can pay 500 LP; inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. 

Since Goukis have this habit of embodying famous wrestlers, Destroy Ogre to the Destroyer,  Thunder Ogre to Jyushin Liger, you get the jazz-I decided that I'd make something like this, something that could help forward what would otherwise be an awkward burn game that the Goukis have going, and put in some recursive power on their most famous Sp-okay, really, Re-Match and Face Turn, but they're awesome anywez.

Oh yes, the name of this good fella. So, I decided that it'd be featuring a wrestler as well-one often overlooked, who's spent a lot of time in the independant circles, and who is recently in need of some more eyes on them considering what they can give to you upon returning to duty on SmackDown like they have in the past...

YES THAT'S RIGHT, ITS

ULTIMO DRAGON

giphy.gif

but no yeah, he's awesome, Ultimo Dragon is. And now Goukis have a card to match his prowess.

Till next time, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BDS, signing off.

WITH THIS, based on another wrestler also known as a dragon who's certainly not dancing in the streets for some recently declared reason, no siree.

This card is neat for recycling Gouki Spell/Traps with a fair cost though I feel the burn is alright without the cost on this card.

Still given Gouki's this is a alright extender if at the very right end of Great Ogres Link Markers.

LP payment thing is mainly to keep the burn from being a wholly painless endeavor to undertake, since it is not OPT.

Archived