farewell kids

Night

there's so much I've wanted to say but nothing really comes out like it once did, must really be time to go

there was a lapse somewhere along the lines and everything changed a couple of years back, I wanted to leave then but I was just afraid of letting go I suppose because I knew that once I did I would more than likely never return

I've made this thread like at least 7 times in the past couple of months and every time I just get frustrated, close the tab and dread logging back in because I still can't find the right words to accurately sum up everything this place means to me and why I feel so many hard to place emotions that are barely even registering much less willing to be conveyed

yeah, for the first time in like 10 years on this site words are failing me, there's so much I feel like I want to say about everything, so many people I want to say goodbye to and thank for things they don't even realize will always stick with me, but I just don't have the words

I wish you guys all the best
and also, just be good to each other please

tumblr_mbw5fxlb0a1rvxye8o1_500.gif

First evilfusion and now you. It's strange seeing the super mods I'm used to having leave, but that's an inevitability with time I suppose. Be good to people out there in the real world my guy, and may you find many good things in the life ahead of you, whatever it may be.

You've been part of the staff for such a long time, and I still keep the memory of when you were more active. You are always welcome to drop by~
We didn't get to interact directly a lot, other than you posting in a thread of mine at Showcase once to give me feedback. Which is one of my highlights at that section actually.

You definitely left a mark even if the last bits you didn't appear as much around the forum. It is sad to see you go.

"I knew that once I did I would more than likely never return"

Sigh, Evil never did come back did he...or Legend Zero for that matter

We didn't get along. Neither of us really like the other, but that doesn't mean I'm not a little sad to see you go. I hope whatever has you distracted from YCM is fulfilling in life

As weird as this sounds being one who pushed for this...still sucks. Wish we could've modded together. I liked you a lot back when you were active.

I don't know what else to say. It's gonna be weird.

This is honestly my worry, I think a number of people aren't great mods, or aren't active enough to be mods, but kicking them out might force them out of the forum completely

I've been in this position before elsewhere, so I fully empathize with what you're saying. But because I've been there, I have no particular respect or pity for you. I'm not going to act as if this was regrettable and "could've been prevented." It took too damn long for me to be proud of you, or feel like saying anything more than good riddance.

You should still feel a sense of accomplishment over finally letting go, though. It still takes strength to do, no matter how long it took to build up. And you should definitely feel happy that this place doesn't have to be in the back of your mind anymore. Just because I'm not happy, proud, or relieved doesn't mean you shouldn't be.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

We haven't talked in a long while, but you've been a really significant figure for me at least a while back, and I still consider that of you.

I've always admired your capabilities and talents in visual art and you were one of the main inspirations for me to start learning and trying and do everything that I had done.

I hope that your life continues to go well outside of this forum as well.

Have a nice one, Night.

Archived