Help with a Gravity Bind-ish deck.

Hey all. So I've been running this deck for a while. It's fun, especially figuring out how to get around obstacles while creating them for my opponent. The theme is mostly Gravity Bind based wherein I aim to hold my opponent down while I abuse things you wouldn't normally be able if the opponent wasn't being stopped, such as the up-down monsters like Guardian Sphinx or the direct attackers that boost themselves every time they successfully attack like Raging Flame Sprite and Drill Barnacle. So with that, the theme is making use of effects that don't normally last long enough to be abused and put to good use all because the opponent is locked down. I was hoping someone could give any suggestions as to any cards that may work well in this theme that I may not have considered. Oh also, as a rule I don't use any extra deck as I like to stay focused on the main deck. 

Here's the deck I currently run: http://yugiohdeckbuilder.com/deck/694666

Update: I did find something that I'm really considering putting in. Subterror Behemoth Umastryx is actually really cool, I just wish it could do more than just monsters, but I can't complain for the ability to banish every turn. Likely it will replace the Meklord. 

Also, I'm considering putting in Apprentice Piper to more quickly put out my main field control monsters such as Locusts and Sphinx.

Update 2: So I did end up putting in Umastryx and Apprentice. I also put in Aroma Jar in place of Spirit Reaper. I was using SR as a way to hit my opponent's hand and as a wall, but I think a wall that heals me may work a bit better if my aim is to buy time. So far, I've had 3 duels where for some reason my opponent couldn't get rid of it, and ended up with 13k LP at the end of the duel. So if nothing, it's got a peace of mind value to it. It's not necessarily a permanent change, but it's something for now in the process of building this deck the way I'll want it ultimately.

Archived