Post and I'll post what card is your Deck Master and its ability

The Nyx Avatar

I sure do so.

322331.jpg

Once per turn: You can discard 1 card to target 1 monster you control; reveal 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion monster in your Extra Deck;, and if you do, you can treat that target as 1 of the revealed monster's Fusion Materials.

Sure

Shore

323286.jpg

Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points to target 1 monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK until your next Standby Phase.

Hmm.

HMMMMM

23899_200w.jpg

Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters you control cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

yu-gi-oh-card-phsw-en084-d-boyz-secret-r

While you control no monsters: You can pay half your Life Points; Special Summon up to 3 "D-Boyz" from your hand, Deck, or Deck Master Zone. Monsters Summoned by this effect cannot be used as materials for a Link Summon.

I loved this mechanic and I wish it was a thing

1107806.jpg

Once per Duel: You can Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Frog" monster or send 1 Level 2 or lower WATER Aqua monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. WATER monsters gain 100 ATK for each monster your opponent controls.

b116f22f6833a3a8f9099564565da22481d0aec7

DARK monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You pay pay 500 Life Points; Normal Summon 1 DARK Normal monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.

...We need to make this a thing.

225509.jpg

Dragon monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Oh I got this confused with duel spirits

Duel Spirits differ in abilities (most having nothing to do with actual duels, or not centered around them), whereas Deck Masters affect the Duel.

41W1XYeQstL.jpg

If a Warrior monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn, while you only control 1 face-up Warrior monster and no other monsters: You can banish 1 Warrior monster from your Graveyard to target 1 monster you control; it gains ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

yiss

1GLXIm1.jpg

Once per turn: You can pay 800 Life Points to target 1 monster on the field; change it to face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Positon. If a WIND monster battles a Special Summoned monster: It gains 500 ATK and DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

K

You missed "K" on the last one.

wi06tYX.png

Once per turn, if a FIRE monster attacks: You can pay 500 Life Points; increase its ATK and DEF by 500.

Duelists of the Roses was fun.

Hey! Someone else got it!

1031877.jpg

If a Dragon monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: Your opponent must send 1 Spell Card from their Deck to the Graveyard. While you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Deck Master Zone. If you do, you cannot Summon other monsters this turn.

I need a drink first.

overwatch___drinks_with_brigitte_by_naka

T5UCAsI.png

Once per turn, if an opponent's monster attacks: You can negate the attack, and if you do: Change that monster to Defense Position. Level 5 and higher DARK monsters with 2000 or less ATK can be Normal Summoned with 1 less Tribute.

Smacks you.

OT: Yu-Gi-Oh attempt at trying to make a shitty version of MTG EDH Commander.

Also, can I has?

nyx_by_tenchufreak-d5jlqap.png

z6QsBr7.png

During your Main Phase, if you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Deck Master Zone. If you do: You take 2000 damage. You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect.

Show me the Deck Master!

177500.jpg

At the end of the Damage Step, if a Warrior monster you control attacked: Destroy the monster this card attacked. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 Level 4 Warrior monster, "Maryokutai", or "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

177500.jpg

At the end of the Damage Step, if a Warrior monster you control attacked: Destroy the monster this card attacked. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 Level 4 Warrior monster, "Maryokutai", or "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

Zombyra huh? Interesting...but at the same time, it would work greatly in regards to me playing HERO xD

Thank you very much!

Archived