BAOP Match 1-12

Draconus297

15 members have voted

1. 1. MAKE YOUR CHOICE! (1-12)

• AVENGE WORLD
    • Sign
    • Abstain

I will say that it take a while for Sign to really stand out to me, but considering the arc when it's introduced, and in particular, the contrast between Sasuke and Naruto's respective developments at the time, really make it a perfect song paired with its visuals.

While I have the obvious bias towards Naruto, I did not want to just ignore the Freezing opening, and it's… okay. It's a great song, but compared to Sign, the visuals are rather extremely lacking in much action or dynamic, and seems to rely way too much on the song to make up for much of the energy rather than the animation.

There's a certain synergy between the song Sign and the visuals of Naruto Shippuden that make the opening as a whole work rather well. Without that synergy for Avenge World and Freezing Vibration, I'll have to vote for Naruto here.

I liked the animation of Avenge World, though the song didn't appeal to me as much as Sign. The only thing I didn't like about Sign was the animation of Jiraiya vs Pain, but all in all that one was the more interesting of the two

Archived