18TP-JP209 Skypalace Gangaridai

18TP-JP210 Dark World Dealings

18TP-JP211 Galaxy Queen's Light

18TP-JP212 Feat of the Wild LV5

18TP-JP213 Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan

18TP-JP214 Cyber Network

18TP-JP215 Wedge Counter ( Token )

18TP-JP216 Sky Striker Token ( Token )

I saw this up on ygorganization earlier today, looked pretty interesting. I would imagine we would be getting a different list for the tcg, but some of the cards on here are pretty interesting. Getting the Sky Striker token would be neat, especially since that card sees a lot of generic play ( the wedge counter one is kinda weird though, since the card pictured there is the blackwing armor master who doesn't create tokens ). Manju / machine duplication / dark world dealings are always good reprints. Getting a new reprint of the demise rituals even though we will be receiving a big bunch of support for them in the future seems kinda weird to me. I would imagine they would also reprint the demise rituals in cybernetic horizon along with the new support, so it's kinda weird seeing them here. Skypalace Gangaridai is finally getting a reprint, only having 1 other. It's already a secret rare though, I don't know what rarity you would put for it here ( please don't make it common konami ).

any thoughts on this? what cards will be brought over to the tcg if any?

It mainly gives you insights into the cards being released in the next set

18TP-JP201 Dragunity Knight - Gea Dearg - Dragunity in CYHO

18TP-JP202 Machine Duplication - ???

18TP-JP203 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands - Demise & Other Rituals in CYHO

18TP-JP204 Orbital 7 - Galaxy in CP2018

18TP-JP205 Pyrorex the Elemental Lord - Dark Elemental Lord in CYHO

18TP-JP206 Ruin, Queen of Oblivion - Demise in CYHO

18TP-JP207 Demise, King of Armageddon - Demise in CYHO

18TP-JP208 Masked HERO Dian - Disk Commander + Solidman combo, potentially more Heros in CP2018

18TP-JP209 Skypalace Gangaridai - ???

18TP-JP210 Dark World Dealings - ???

18TP-JP211 Galaxy Queen's Light - Galaxy in CP2018

18TP-JP212 Feat of the Wild LV5 -???

18TP-JP213 Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan - ???

18TP-JP214 Cyber Network - Cydra in CYHO

ahhhh that makes sense

machine duplication is an interesting one in that case, since from what I remember we might potentially be getting a couple new cyber dragons besides the link monster. Maybe one of them is a machine dupe target?

the elemental lord one is interesting, seeing as they all mirror the effects of banned cards. What would the dark one do though? I'm kinda think it will either be a confiscation / trap dustshoot or a pot of greed / graceful charity kinda thing.

Galaxy Queen's Light is only a "Galaxy" card in name. Its only prominent use in the anime was by Nelson Andrews aka "Robin" who uses the card to make three monsters level 10 so he can summon Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer, which is also only a "Galaxy" card in name.

So, that said, with that card and Gangaridai listed, my Rank 10 appetite is most definitely whetted.

So, that said, with that card and Gangaridai listed, my Rank 10 appetite is most definitely whetted.

yea boi, I've been playin trains + abcs irl for the past year now, so seeing the potential reprinting is pretty interesting. We might even get new train support in the future ( pleeeaaase konami )

Archived