Post Your Old Rep'd Posts

Tinkerer

"I'd suggest monsters that can Special Summon other "rlander" monsters or themselfves, so that you won't leave your field exposed for attacks. For example: While you control a face-up "rlander" Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand." or "When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "rlander" monster from your hand or Graveyard." or something similar. Also, you seem to have low ATK Level 3 and lower monsters. Perhaps have more Level 3 and 4 monsters with subtle ATK such as a Level 4 with 1800 or 1700 and a Level 3 with 1500 or so. If you still want to make Level 5 montsters, make sure they don't have much trouble being Summoned, such as with "Hieratic Dragon of Nuit" or "Power Invader". Sorry that this reply was so long."

Very first one ever. Just a review/critique of someone's Set (he only posted one set).

Here's one about a month later:

hooLwP5.jpg

"LORE:1 Level/Rank 8 or higher "Galaxy-Eyes" monster + 2 "Photon" or "Galaxy" monsters
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can only control 1 face-up "Evilfusion, Galactic Moderator Overlord of the Photon World". This card cannot be destroyed by card effects the turn it is Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 "Galaxy" or "Photon" monster from your Deck to your hand; you cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal the monster's original ATK, instead of applying normal Damage Calculation. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Galaxy" or "Photon" monster from your Graveyard.

I apologize if this card didn't meet your intentions and for lack of a better image. If this is too powerful, I'll fix any errors.

Next card: Elzaim's Blessing "

This was back when I thought the Evilfusion implied Fusion Monster.

Archived