Promised Identity Reveal [Serious]

Arimetal

This is a little late due to technical difficulties but as I said I would I am posting an identity reveal. Tbh this is more for me than you guys but go ahead and gander. Since I have a lot to say, I will be splitting this into different parts and see what happens. Take a look at what interests you. Been what, 3 years of me hiding this HELL YEAH? Go. f***ing. Wild.

[spoiler=Basic Info]

Name: Andrew Rexrode

DOB: 9/18/2000

Wow look, everything I ever said about myself is a lie. Who woulda thunk that people on the internet aren't trust-worthy? No, for real though, sorry to everyone I ever lied to about this. It was pretty bum for me to do that. I won`t try and make an excuse cuz it aint cool of me to do so. One more time for people in the back - I`m sorry.

[spoiler= Life Summery]

-Quick Warning: If you have an actual trigger of domestic abuse or abuse of any sort to not read this-

I grew up with my maternal grandmother with my mom and my increasing number of sisters (now at 5 btw, aged 13, 9, 6, 4, and 2) coming in and out of the house. This was until my grandmother`s drinking got out of hand and my mother decided to send me to my paternal grandfather around the age of 10.

For the next 2 years I was physically abused and beaten by him. I`m not saying this to ask for your pity or sympathy, past is past but I want to get it off my chest publically the kind of actions Richard Rexrode participated in. Pulling my hair and dragging me down the hall, locking me in the room and not even allowing me to leave it in order use the restroom (I had a corner), punching me, bending me over in the car and spitting in my face, gripping my hair to hit against the bed pillar. No one but his ex-wife really believes me though. Well my dad did, but I`ll talk about him in a second. I was always forced to live with everyone`s vision of this small time business owner that everyone was just gee golly friends with. I hated it. It wasn't true.

He`s a lot more stable now, thankfully. I learned that the result was, ironically, from his medication not mixing very well with alcohol. Thanks mom. To keep this summery a summery, I had trouble migrating from house to house after that. Not really coping well with "male authority figures", as my therapist puts it. Especially so with my father. Now he wasn`t as bad as Richard. Aaron was more disconnected and un-wanting of a child than just abusive. His advice to ne about Richard was "Hey, I survived it." I'm not gonna go in depth on him cuz he is a stereotypical deadbeat dad and isn't worth my time.

I`m still jumping a little tbh, but considering all the self-destructive behaviors I had as a result of my upbringing and that I have what was formerly diagnosed as Asperger's, I feel I've come a long way and I'm pretty proud of that. Just trying to settle in somewhere.

[spoiler=My Secret]

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/649170-peridank/

^That`s me^

​banned

I realized that I didn't like how depressed I came off, despite it being true. So instead I decided make a persona based on all the traits I found appealing in one way or another. Roughly speaking, I made a mask I really liked. I didn't expect to make it my main account or anything. Yet people seemed liked XOXO a lot more than they ever liked MHANK, instantly marking on how "funny", "crazy", and ironically enough "real" they were... and I did too. So I abandoned my old account completely and stuck with XOXO. I became someone fake, someone I only dreamed of. Though, it always ate at me. I hated lying, but the further I got from myself, the better I felt. So the lie got bigger and bigger and bigger. 

[spoiler=My Face, at the time of writing this]

Sm48Z6o.jpg

Using phone flashlight cuz its dark and I'm too lazy to get up and turn on the light

[spoiler=One last thing]

Thank you. I love every b!tchy part of you <3

holy hell that secret...huh. Interesting for many a reasons.

Well since you said it was more for you then I'll say I'm glad you shared this but I still think it's pretty brave that you did

I regret making the secret part overly sappy. I was trying to be poetic and sheet but its nasty so don't read that. 

TOO LATE AHAHAHA

Well since you said it was more for you then I'll say I'm glad you shared this but I still think it's pretty brave that you did

TOO LATE AHAHAHA

Does XOXO having an alternate account not interest you? winkwink

Honestly shocked you told. But glad you did. Who else knew before outside of Me, Enguin, LIly, and Josh?

I know I never told Enguin. I'm pretty sure I only told you. Maybe I did tell others and don't remember though, I've been on and off a lot of different medicine at high dosages.

Hell don't even think I told Koko, and I told her a lot.

not the least of which is my visible conflict in opinion of you.

Though honestly, there is no conflict. You were someone I had thought to be a massively annoying sheet in the past, but the person you are now is clearly not the same. Not to mention that I've been trying to make a change in myself to not view/treat others in such a way. Since you started this account, you've been someone I consistently enjoy seeing. It's nice to see such a successful effort toward self-improvement.

I feel it goes without saying, but oftentimes those are the sorts of things most important to have said, so I'll mention that if you ever need to talk, I'm available. My responses might not be immediate (something something IRL responsibility) but I'll do my best to help however I can, even if that's just by listening. It's nothing amazing, but I wanted it to be clear it will always be an option to you. You can message me here, I think you have me on Skype, and if you like I can give you my Discord. Just putting the option out there.

[spoiler=and because this thread feels incomplete without it...]BoTALaL.png

You're soldiering on better than I ever did despite going though worse (although they were bad for entirely different reasons).

Just don't let yourself fall behind. It's way too easy to convince yourself you're okay where you are and extremely hard to catch up once you realize you're not. I let myself give up at several crucial points in my life where I absolutely shouldn't have and that's not something I want anyone else to go through.

I regret making the secret part overly sappy. I was trying to be poetic and sheet but its nasty so don't read that. 

>OP says "don't read secret part"

>curiosity

>read secret part

>identity revealed

I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHERE THAT GUY WENT!

>doesn't read the rest of the secret part as per OP's instructions

Man, never woulda thought of this but glad to see that youve come out now. Hope you have a good sense of relief now that its off your chest and im glad that your life has been looking up. I may have not have been physically abused but I had to deal with an jabroni stepfather who was im my life a lot as a teen and it was hard, cant even imagine what that sheet would be like nobody should really be put through that sort of thing, but as others have said overcoming something like that is really something. Continue going on man.

I actually avoided a lot of habits I had as MHANK as to not be noticed. 

This includes constantly looking up to you for being so funny and such a nice person to be around. You and Giga were my favorite people on the site tbh, forgive my proceedings to either ignore you more or insult you respectively. 

Another thing to...mention was... my texting habits... so I quit those... I suppose.

• 3 months later...

Archived