Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Post Editing Rights suggestions

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom

I have a suggestion.

You know how mods can edit posts? The idea is that regular users can allow other users to edit their own posts. Each post you make has a settings menu in the same area as the "Edit" button that allows you to manage who can edit this post. The idea would allow people to collaborate more easily on card sets and card making because we could both edit the cards at the same time.

Can we please have this?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,312 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I have a suggestion.

You know how mods can edit posts? The idea is that regular users can allow other users to edit their own posts. Each post you make has a settings menu in the same area as the "Edit" button that allows you to manage who can edit this post. The idea would allow people to collaborate more easily on card sets and card making because we could both edit the cards at the same time.

Can we please have this?

The problem with this is that by doing so, another member can engage in malicious editing and then screw over your stuff. It'd be no different than a Wikipedia.

Granted, restricting who you'd allow editing to is a nice idea and would generally negate the above, but I do not know if there is a plugin that would allow you to do that. Then again, you would also run the issue of having conflicting edits on stuff. 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Hachimitcher-Lemon

Hachimitcher-Lemon

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,237 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:53 AM
  • Alias:Mitcher

seems like a very obscure purpose that wouldn't have a plugin tbh. if it does, great, but i doubt it. these days you can collaborate through other mediums such as google docs, it's fine to just use those and then post the final product on the forums imo.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users