1. 1. Pyra vs. Stephanie Dola

• Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
    • Stephanie Dola (No Game No Life)
    • Abstain
  2. 2. Lucina vs. Mipha

• Lucina (Fire Emblem)
    • Mipha (The Legend of Zelda)
    • Abstain

Kind of glad the second match is closer than I expected. With Lucina being so popular, I figured she was going to win easily. Personally, I'm not as attached to Lucina as other people seem to be, so it's much easier for me to vote for Mipha here. After all, Lucina is the only one in this pair of matches who isn't a redhead.

Kind of glad the second match is closer than I expected. With Lucina being so popular, I figured she was going to win easily. Personally, I'm not as attached to Lucina as other people seem to be, so it's much easier for me to vote for Mipha here. After all, Lucina is the only one in this pair of matches who isn't a redhead.

Whoa, you into redheads too mate?

Whoa, you into redheads too mate?

Yup! High five!

I mean, I've got Mary Jane in my sig, and when it comes to Fire Emblem, my waifu is Cordelia… who is kind of in a similar position as Mipha, really, as far as having the unrequited love. And Lucina pretty much would be the bane of Cordelia's existence.

So what I'm saying is that I'm voting against Lucina precisely because I dig redheads.

Yup! High five!

I mean, I've got Mary Jane in my sig, and when it comes to Fire Emblem, my waifu is Cordelia… who is kind of in a similar position as Mipha, really, as far as having the unrequited love. And Lucina pretty much would be the bane of Cordelia's existence.

So what I'm saying is that I'm voting against Lucina precisely because I dig redheads.

Muh Man

ExaPQvu.jpg

Mara Jade for me, although am quite fond of Phoenix 

Archived