New HERO archetype and remade OG E HEROs

MajorRasta

First off I’ll show you the new wind Elemental HERO I made that we all desperately need then the Comic HEROs I made up off of the round table and around King Arthur and last off is the remade Elemental HEROs that would be nice if they made. I took most of the effects from other hero cards or real cards, I did make up a few but not overpowered.

I’m not sure how to add photos

First off I’ll show you the new wind Elemental HERO I made that we all desperately need then the Comic HEROs I made up off of the round table and around King Arthur and last off is the remade Elemental HEROs that would be nice if they made. I took most of the effects from other hero cards or real cards, I did make up a few but not overpowered.

Welcome to YCM.

Note that you actually need to post a card for us to review at the time you post the thread, not just say you're going to show us stuff but not have anything for us to look at.

Please fix this within 24 hours.

To add pictures to the opening post, you need to get the image URL from Imgur or whatever other host you use for stuff. I didn't see your quick edit, so...yeah.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-11/announcement-67-do-not-use-attachments-to-post-cards/

(It should be explained in here though)

The short form:

- Open the cardmaker in another tab.

- Right-click to save card

- Upload it to Imgur or whatever image host you want.

- Copy the image URL into the post and place it between IMG tags (IMG)(/img) [replace the parentheses with brackets]. Make sure the URL ends with either .jpg, .png or .gif (but cards will normally be .jpg files anyway)

[Repeat this for each card you have made and wish to post.]

Our cardmaker is currently busted, but is still workable. If you made your cards offsite via TCGEditor or other means, you just follow steps 3 and 4 (upload, get the URL and add them to the main post). Or you can write them out. 

Archived